Aug 24, 2014
No one has found the 'magic code' that's been rumored to exist to enable co-op play in Obi-Wan.
Which makes sense, really, as the game seems to have no intention of including a second player into the campaign.

However: There is a multiplayer battle arena. This leads me to believe there is some form of code that enables the second player, even if just for those areas.

This leaves me with two options/questions:
Is it possible to just enable the second player via AR/GS or some other hex editor on the main campaign maps, or
Is it possible to do what was done with Halo 2 here to change a campaign map into a competitive map and play it as such.

I understand that this would make the players enemies by game definition, and using abilities such as the force throw would cause some problems (mainly, throwing your friend instead of an enemy).

I call on any star wars enthusiasts with an Xbox and an Action Replay to find at least a clarifying answer on why this wouldn't be possible.

If, through some intense amount of luck, someone creates a cd-image of Obi-Wan that accomplishes this, be sure to remember that posting links to the full game is illegal, however a PPF patch is not.

Or a sequel would be fun. It wasn't received as a particularly good game, but I think an analog stick saber was probably my favorite mechanic in any star wars game.