Aug 10, 2008
Helpful Info

1. AT disregards GT, but regardless of that, this happened before the events of GT obviously (canon vs. non canon will not be an issue in this thread), but SSJG was created after GT, thus in the movie and by Z standards, SSJG is the strongest state of a Saiyajin to date, vastly superior to SSJ3 by exponential amounts.

2. Birusu knocked SSJ3 Goku unconscious with a playful chop to the back of the neck, not even trying. Birusu at 70% power slapped SSJG Goku around quite a bit but never knocked him out with a simple chop much less a hard punch/kick, and Goku never even went full power at that point of their fight. Thus, SSJ3 Goku is to Birusu as Radditz was to Freeza.

3. SSJ4 alone is superior to SSJ3 by x (times) amount, much less adding a vastly exponential fusion boost on top of that.

4. Omega Shenron slapped SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta around like rag dolls, basically toying with them and not using his full strength, despite constantly stating it was time to kill them. SSJ4 Gogeta slapped Omega Shenron around like nothing with extremely fast attacks Omega (and the viewers themselves) could not/barley follow. It is unknown if SSJ4 Gogeta used full power against Omega. Thus Omega Shenron is to SSJ4 Gogeta as Radditz was to Freeza.

5. SSJG is super strong obviously, and has god ki that is not sensed therefore not detected in battle by non god level/state opponents. However, god ki not being able to be sensed does not necessarily mean it is superior in strength, just that it is a different form of manifested ki all together, such as the androids source of power was undetectable by traditional ki sensing abilities.

6. SSJ4 Gogeta acquired strength that could topple the most powerful Shadow Dragon with hardly any effort, the most powerful being in the universe to ever exist in all of DB.

Stipulations

SSJ4 Gogeta has no fusion time limit

SSJG has it's "time limit" but Goku absorbed it's power into his being, but can only go SSJ in this battle as he did against Birusu, NO SSJ2 or SSJ3 stacked on top.

NOTE: Points 5 and 6 are mainly posted just to set your frame of mind on the fact that these two are the most powerful forms of Saiyajin in their respective series', but that god ki not being sensed does not necessarily = stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta. The point being made that SSJ4 Gogeta is the strongest being to ever exist in DB is factual to the point before SSJG was even a thing, thus referring to point 1 about canon vs. non canon not being an issue, however the times of their creation and the implied states of power they possess is very relevant, I.E. GT came after Z, but Z SSJG came after SSJ4 Gogeta, despite AT disregarding GT, is a factor. The comparisons of Birusu to SSJ3 Goku and Omega Shenron to SSJ4 Gogeta = Radditz to Freeza is not meant to be taken 100% literally and is not a basis of this threads debate, but more or less to give a general idea of how their strengths stack up against one another as far as superior/inferior factors stand.

Who wins this battle in your opinion given the info above? Is SSJG superior to SSJ4 Gogeta w/o a time limit disadvantage, or the other way around?

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2008
Really? No opinions or debate on this? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This is why this forum is on near death life support. People don't discuss things here like this that is discussed on any other DB forum.

skorpio3

*BEST IN THE WORLD*
Sep 11, 2012
Planet Vegeta
sorry goku but gogeta would win it would be close but the power of fusion overcomes the ssj4 ssj god gap if there is one now an interesting battle would be ssj god vegito vs ssj4 gogeta that would be a hell of a fight

Stinger22005

Stinger22005
May 22, 2005
I'm not reading all that, bruh. ~o)

But I will say that I think ssj4 gogeta would destroy ssjg goku.

Safer_Seph

No Longer a Noob
Sep 5, 2004
sorry goku but gogeta would win it would be close but the power of fusion overcomes the ssj4 ssj god gap if there is one now an interesting battle would be ssj god vegito vs ssj4 gogeta that would be a hell of a fight

Vegito would roflstomp Gogeta.

JG.5

Noob
Sep 20, 2015
Ok so i just made my acc to reply to this gunna start off by saying
A. DBGT is noncanon so this topic is mentally retarded or on crack ive also heard that akira toriyama didnt even make the story for DBGT he designed the chars and that was it
B. also even if u did count GT, BoG/Super comes b4 GT and the logic from BoG depicts that Goku's super saiyan transes got a boost from the 1st time he went ssjg
C. The gods of destruction was said to be able to destroy anything in the DB universe so i doubt the Shadow Dragons can even compare to beerus
D. Just gunna say there will never ever be no time limit on SSj4 Gogeta
E. Gogeta power level was roughly estimating from some reaseaching Gogeta ssj4 power level was like 168,000,000,000,000 while Beruus is like 200,000,000,000,000,000 and in BoG SSJG goku was fighting equally to his 70% power but if u go by the series Super SSJG goku was smacking around some1 way more powerfull than Gogeta SSJ4 im Sorry u guys who wanted gogeta to win but im gunna be blunt and ask this are u guys on crack o.o

TakedaZX

Noob
Sep 20, 2015
Ok so i just made my acc to reply to this
Good cause I just created an account too clarify how much of a retarded bigot you are.
A. DBGT is noncanon so this topic is mentally retarded or on crack ive also heard that akira toriyama didnt even make the story for DBGT he designed the chars and that was it
...-sigh- see the issue I have with you here is that the OPer clarified that HE KNOWS that GT is non-canon and that this topic was simply for the sake of fun in comparing these two characters yet dumb asses like you still come around JUST to try and shit on GT. Grow up kid.
B. also even if u did count GT, BoG/Super comes b4 GT and the logic from BoG depicts that Goku's super saiyan transes got a boost from the 1st time he went ssjg
What does his basic super saiyan form have to do with anything? We're comparing characters in alternate universes/timelines... Any factor that effects Gogeta does not effect SSG Goku and vice versa.

That being said, the SSG boost to his regular SSJ is pretty irrelevant because at the end of the day were talking about SSG in the movie while he was in that state and SSJ4 Gogeta during that fight with Omega Shenron.
C. The gods of destruction was said to be able to destroy anything in the DB universe so i doubt the Shadow Dragons can even compare to beerus
Arguable. Omega Shenrons power level was never defined. all we know is SSJ4 Gogeta was the only being(s) that could defeat him easily.
D. Just gunna say there will never ever be no time limit on SSj4 Gogeta
The only thing you've been correct about so far...
E. Gogeta power level was roughly estimating from some reaseaching Gogeta ssj4 power level was like 168,000,000,000,000 while Beruus is like 200,000,000,000,000,000 and in BoG SSJG goku was fighting equally to his 70% power but if u go by the series Super SSJG goku was smacking around some1 way more powerfull than Gogeta SSJ4 im Sorry u guys who wanted gogeta to win but im gunna be blunt and ask this are u guys on crack o.o
I want sources on these made up ass numbers. Regardless, you are an idiot. If you came in with some damn respect and just threw counter arguments there would be no issue but that's the problem with the DB community. Too many douche bags trying to act cool as if DBZ is even relevant in life nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator: