sponge7325

Noob
Mar 23, 2013
Hello, its me, the guy who needed help deciding to go play Casual mode or Classic mode (I chose to play on Classic), and I need help again XD

Okay, so, I got Fire Emblem: Awakening yesterday, and played it up to chapter six, and have downloaded pretty much everything I can on Spotpass, except for the thing where you can download armies to fight/buy units from, cause I don't wanna get into a fight with an army at level 30 or something, and get wiped out. However, I am quite interested in getting new units from past games ,(My friend has a lot of Fire Emblem games, so I know pretty much half of them.) so I would like to ask if there are any armies that I can fight now that won't hopefully kill me, or, if there are no armies in my level range, when I should start fighting the armies, or any other information that might help me.

Thank you in advance. [face_tongue]

Last edited:

YourVeryOwnGeek

Hey kid, I'm a computer.
Jun 11, 2007
I depends on your units' average level. We have almost all of the teams now, so there should be a manageable group from each set. Florina, Eirika, Mist, Edward, Dierdre, Norne, and Clair should be doable. Remember that these units are inferior to your Awakening units, and should really only be used as replacements for any fallen units that you didn't reset the chapter to get back.