lloydikus

Noob
Sep 21, 2009
This game is actually available on psn, as are the other two games in the trilogy. thing is i'm having problems with the game in the initial training stage after a briefing with lambert. hoping its not cos i'm stupid, but the game tells you to look left, right, up then down for calibration. assuming this isn't a pointless exercise for dummies, there seems to be a glitch where you can't change your y-axis, so what's the point in doing it? once you've done this it tells you to go through the obstacle course. once you've done this you come to a locked door. the game tells you that if you press your quick inventory button (square button) it will select your lockpick and that from there you should press R1 to pick said lock. well there is no lockpick, so you can't open the door and you are stuck in limbo. even if you go into the inventory by pressing select you have no items.

Lunne89

Noob
Aug 13, 2011
You're gonna be kicking yourself for this...

You're not supposed to go through that door. You go through the shutter to the left of the door, it opens when you stand right in front of it.

The door is for a little easter-egg, where you need to find a pair of lockpicks at the very start of the course. Google it.

solid-snake2001

No Longer a Noob
Nov 19, 2001
I went right for SC: Chaos Theory. Its always been my favorite SC game and unless the next sc game changes back style to the first 4 games it probably still will be.

It was really awesome to play it again and especially since before when i played it i couldn't play it in higher than 800x600 i think on my PC and still didn't run 100% smooth.
16:9 Aspect ratio, 720p and smoooooth fps on PS3 was awesome. Plus playing it with the PS3 controller compared to the Keyboard and Mouse wasn't that bad.

Highly recommend it though there is no multiplayer. Still its a much better game than conviction and i still like it more than double agent.

Wuying-Ren

No Longer a Noob
Mar 13, 2003
Ok, my apologies. But you guys need to be more specific. It is on PSN, but only European Network. Not the US...[face_cry]

I have created my European accnt and will definitely buy them this Friday.

So again,UK PSN has it,US PSN does not