Oct 17, 2003
I have some stuff about Ratchet and Clank to ask about.

1. When Dr. Nefarious gets stressed out or something like that, a recording from some space opera show plays when he gets that way. I wonder how that got in his brain? Also, did someone program that in him as a joke and two, who built Dr. Nefarious?
2. Since when did Captain Qwark made President? Has this been explained?
3. Will the search for any Lombax survivors if any continue?
4. Are robot pop princesses in R&C universe always supporting the "Death To The Squishies" doctrine? And speaking of which, how long has Courtney Gears supported anti-fleshing sentiment?
5. I think Katy Perry needs a Ratchet and Clank robot pop diva version of herself.
6. Is the universe of Ratchet and Clank big enough at this point for an MMORPG?

Nov 9, 2010
GoddessJeannette said:
I have some stuff about Ratchet and Clank to ask about.

1. When Dr. Nefarious gets stressed out or something like that, a recording from some space opera show plays when he gets that way. I wonder how that got in his brain? Also, did someone program that in him as a joke and two, who built Dr. Nefarious?
2. Since when did Captain Qwark made President? Has this been explained?
3. Will the search for any Lombax survivors if any continue?
4. Are robot pop princesses in R&C universe always supporting the "Death To The Squishies" doctrine? And speaking of which, how long has Courtney Gears supported anti-fleshing sentiment?
5. I think Katy Perry needs a Ratchet and Clank robot pop diva version of herself.
6. Is the universe of Ratchet and Clank big enough at this point for an MMORPG?

1. Lawrence was the one who rebuilt him after his incident his Qwark. The glitch was accidental, but it amused Lawrence, so he left it in.

2. This is explained in the comic book tie-in. Qwark was going to promote Artemis Zogg for his presidential campaign, but got greedy and ran for president instead. He won, and caused Zogg to get revenge, becoming the villain in the comic.

3. I assume so.

4. No idea.

5. Doubt it. Katy Perry is not as popular as Britney Spears. And even then, they barely used Courtney Gears anymore.

6. Possibly. It could work.