azeus

Noob
May 2, 2016
hey you guys
i just found this interesting video of a new parody animated talk show. they brought solid snake as their first guest and also talked about the konami and Hideo issue. it is pretty funny!.

here is the link:

let me know what you guys think

nickzambuto

No Longer a Noob
Nov 8, 2010
This is really funny and impressive, but the 3D animation is really off-putting and creepy. I advise any future viewers to not, under any circumstances, look at the host's hands for risk of PTSD. It's also really choppy and... surreal. And finally, the writing is a little too slow. I had to skip around some. But otherwise, keep up the good work. Maybe look into improving or enhancing the animation, maybe a simple 2D style instead of the creepy 3D.

azeus

Noob
May 2, 2016
This is really funny and impressive, but the 3D animation is really off-putting and creepy. I advise any future viewers to not, under any circumstances, look at the host's hands for risk of PTSD. It's also really choppy and... surreal. And finally, the writing is a little too slow. I had to skip around some. But otherwise, keep up the good work. Maybe look into improving or enhancing the animation, maybe a simple 2D style instead of the creepy 3D.
i actually found the animation very interesting and compelling!
i agree the writing was dry a bit but that was one good episode