VerdeICe

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 7, 2013
Im not searching these threads. Frankly I have a life. If this question has been asked, great-I dont care.

So why is it hard to find a good digimon game. Ruble arena 1 was great... the rest.. not so much. DMW 1 was great... the rest... meh. Digimon ds ALL of them I hated.

Digimon re-coded looks ok. IF it came in English. But thats not my main beef... NOPE not the stuff I have to say...

DMO would be good if it wasn't so soul crushing. DREAMS BROKEN>>>>unless you pay for silk. than you can have any dream you want... for a price.

Im sure many of you enjoyed the other digimon games... Good for you.

When I started digimon I WAS really excited. I mean, Im a younger gen, I started on season 3 tamers then watched the rest.. so tamers digi left an impression.

POINT: IMPMON. cute mother fucker.
Point: BEELZEMON: bad ass mother fucker.

So YUP. As I went through all the digimon games I came to a realization: IMPMON IS HARDLY THERE> I mean he is there but barely. (maybe, kinda)

ONLY digimon ruble arena 1 did him the justice. THE rest of the games sucked gabumon and guilmons DICKS the hole time.

WTF. WHY cant I find a digimon game that lets me have an impmon fairly? Is he really so unpopular? I dont want to get 1 digi; devolve it and get an imp. BALL SACKZ; I dont want to get some random digiomon that for some unknown reason can turn into beelzemon: fuck it I want to raise it from an IMP.

AND ANOTHER THING> all of impons evolution's lines SUCK and feel like made up BULL SHIT to fill in his champion and ultimate. FUCK originality' lets just toss in different demon types. I WOULD have liked something original to him besides beelzemon. Like dmo; WTF ice-devimon then satamon? I mean I know he can evolve into them but they SUCK SO HARD (for me anyway. I hate THEM)

FUCK shit sacks. He was an important to the plot in tamers; I would have thought he would have some better evolution's between beelzemon.

BEELZEMON rides a bad ass bike and has 2 shot gun>FUCKING BOSS

Not to forget his cool burst-mode and bad ass corona destroyer. FUCK SHIT.

HE IS CUTE AS FUCK

Impmon_1-083_%28DJ%29.png
Beelzebumon_Bo-10j_%28DM%29.jpg
$(KGrHqZHJBYFHK(who08BRzFvsL(wQ~~60_57.JPG

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005
Actually this board needs all of the activity that it can get and we all rant from time to time so I understand. The Digimon video games that I got the most enjoyment out of were the Rumble Arena games. It's an interesting point that you bring up about Impmon though....seems he got shafted big time.

_AbBaNdOn

Star
Jan 18, 2004
Digimon Dusk(ds) has impmon and im not sure if you can evolve him into Beelz but you can unlock beelz if u go far enough into the game.

Pokemon and Digimon dont do a great job of capturing the spirit of the cartoons. Being a Trainer/Tamer and having that one special pokemon/digimon and a cool story to follow. I love DW2(ps1), DW:DS(ds), and DW dawn/dusk(ds) not for the story but for the cool level up mechanics and long gameplay. You want a bad ass Digimon all you have to do is put in the work. Thats what sets it apart from pokemon. Any Digimon can be bad ass if u spend the time and train it properly.

What is really missing from pokemon/digimon games is the ineteraction between your character and their monsters. Thats whats in the cartoons and not in the game.