CamelN36

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 6, 2004
Hey everyone, I apparently can't post on the swtor forums but I need some assistance, so if anyone can help I will really appreciate it.

I'm a level 29 Jedi Knight who just landed on Alderaan. My quest log was full from old group quests and space missions so I needed to delete some. While doing this it seems I accidentally deleted the main story line quest on Alderaan. You get it from the holoterminal on your ship and I've since gone back to try and reactive the quest, except nothing happens. I can't talk to anyone to get it and now my game is stuck on alderaan.

I've googled this and some people say you're screwed others say submit a ticket (still haven't figured out how to do this either) but I'm asking if anyone has a fix to this or knows a way around it. I'm not going to pay 15 bucks a month if my main story line is now over because of a mistake.

Thanks guys

Acehigh79

No Longer a Noob
Dec 20, 2004
all you can do in game is submit a ticket and hopefully they can restore the quest for ya. if your a subbie you have multiple characters you can make, just start a new jedi. honestly I've had the most fun with the trooper, smuggler and bounty hunter classes.