DS-815

Noob
Jun 1, 2015
I hear that I wont even see all parts of the ending unless I complete a certain percentage of the irrelevant side missions.

so what's the number required to unlock ALL of the actual ending?

Last edited:

Abfirstr8

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 20, 2014
Ending 1- Story missions are all complete.

Ending 2- 7/14 Most Wanted Side Missions are complete I believe.

Ending 3-100% of Side Missions are completed INCLUDING ALL of the Riddler Trophies being collected.

Ending 3 has the same cinematic as Ending 2 but has an added scene after.

leburn98

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 3, 2010
Without giving spoilers, you will understand why they chose to go with the multiple ending route after seeing it.

Abfirstr8

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 20, 2014
Without giving spoilers, you will understand why they chose to go with the multiple ending route after seeing it.
I think the 3rd ending should have been acessible just for completing the 7/14 most wanted.

DS-815

Noob
Jun 1, 2015

Ending 3-100% of Side Missions are completed INCLUDING ALL of the Riddler Trophies being collected.

awesome, thanks for that.

and since i'll never bother to get 100% because of the Riddler trophies can you just tell me what's included in that final extra scene?

Abfirstr8

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 20, 2014

and since i'll never bother to get 100% because of the Riddler trophies can you just tell me what's included in that final extra scene?
It just shows some version of Batman appearing at the end.

DS-815

Noob
Jun 1, 2015

just finished the game with an 81% completion rate and 8/14 side quests and it says I STILL need 3 more to even unlock the second ending, let alone the 100% 3rd part ending.

Seriously disgusted with this. what an unbelievably godawful way to handle the end of a series. some of the most despicable fan service i've ever seen from a developer.

Last edited:

Abfirstr8

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 20, 2014

just finished the game with an 81% completion rate and 8/14 side quests and it says I STILL need 3 more to even unlock the second ending, let alone the 100% 3rd part ending.

Seriously disgusted with this. what an unbelievably godawful way to handle the end of a series. some of the most despicable fan service i've ever seen from a developer.
It was kinda poorly handled, especially since not all players will finish the game with the 2nd let alone the 3rd ending and then thus walk away with a bad taste in their mouth.

They are attempting to force players to finish the side stories just like they forced the Batmobile.

DS-815

Noob
Jun 1, 2015

It was kinda poorly handled, especially since not all players will finish the game with the 2nd let alone the 3rd ending and then thus walk away with a bad taste in their mouth.

They are attempting to force players to finish the side stories just like they forced the Batmobile.

Yeah at this point I have an endless list of Negative points, including too much Batmobile stuff and the fact that most of those parts simply weren't fun to play in the slightest. Honestly, did anyone enjoy playing those dozen copy/paste missions of stalking the tanks and praying you don't get seen?

it's just insane considering leading up to release I thought this was easily going to be my GOTY and now i'm hoping it doesn't win any awards from anyone.

Abfirstr8

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 20, 2014

Yeah at this point I have an endless list of Negative points, including too much Batmobile stuff and the fact that most of those parts simply weren't fun to play in the slightest. Honestly, did anyone enjoy playing those dozen copy/paste missions of stalking the tanks and praying you don't get seen?

it's just insane considering leading up to release I thought this was easily going to be my GOTY and now i'm hoping it doesn't win any awards from anyone.
I still loved the game personally, but I can EASILY see why you would feel this way. I just don't get annoyed on easily with that aspect of the game.

What will in fact annoy me is if they don't add in a TON of new challenge maps. Those kept me playing the Arkham games for so long after the story. Will be really pissed if thats not added in (even though it shouldnt have been DLC)

Jpduval8

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 24, 2008

I still loved the game personally, but I can EASILY see why you would feel this way. I just don't get annoyed on easily with that aspect of the game.

What will in fact annoy me is if they don't add in a TON of new challenge maps. Those kept me playing the Arkham games for so long after the story. Will be really pissed if thats not added in (even though it shouldnt have been DLC)
Yeah the lack of challenge rooms and the inability to do any combat room with whoever you want is definitely a step back imo. Fun game though. The second ending didn't present much of a problem for me. I didn't mind considering the way the scenes played out. I thought it was a pretty cool idea. My main querp was the lack of boss battles.

Abfirstr8

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 20, 2014

Yeah the lack of challenge rooms and the inability to do any combat room with whoever you want is definitely a step back imo. Fun game though. The second ending didn't present much of a problem for me. I didn't mind considering the way the scenes played out. I thought it was a pretty cool idea. My main querp was the lack of boss battles.
I'm guessing they will add them in as DLC since they have been pushing the Season Pass pretty hard. Pretty disappointing. Indeed boss battles had so much potential and they flunked by just making them all Tank fights. I easily found Slades Arkham Origins fight to be way cooler even if it was a QTE essentially. Overall like you said its still a fun game, just a few hiccups that coulda easily been fixed.