Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://tv.ign.com/articles/116/1161813p1.html]Smallville: Exclusive First Look at Zod's Return[/link]
by Eric Goldman

Summary:
On the heels of the news that Zod will be in the Man of Steel movie, IGN has your first look at the iconic Superman villain's return to Smallville. [link=http://tv.ign.com/articles/116/1161813p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

divadave

Noob
Sep 7, 2005
Wow...I'm counting the hours!!!! I have soo many questions I hope I will get some answers after the next few episodes.

zaffRazor

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 25, 2003
hopefully we get to see a nice fight between 2 super guys not that whole super fast one hit win that ends up happening against most badguys

Apr 14, 2011
The visuals are everything I hoped for and more. Badass throne o' bones. Still not sure if this is Season 6 phantom Zod that CK sent back after taking over Lex (if so, how did he get a body?) or Season 9 clone Zod who somehow wound up a zoner.

Mar 4, 2010
These looks like they are in the Phantom Zone. I imagine that after the clone Zod got to new Krypton with the other clones that they exiled him to the phantom zone. Now I imagine that the Wraith version of Zod would want to have a cloned version of his old body back so maybe its both clone Zod and original Zod.

zoocko

Noob
Jan 2, 2010
Kneel before Mason!

Sorry, really loved Dead Like Me. Anyhoo, I think it's great he's back. And I like that we get to see another character from a way-back season (as this is General Zod, who was banished to the Zone in the episode 'Zod', not Major Zod).

Vaguely wondering how exactly he has a body... but the man has the iconic beard, military clothing, and is sitting on a throne of skulls. I ain't gonna complain even if they say that he got it via a voodoo ritual taught to him by the young and completely discarded superheroine Empress.

May 20, 2009
This show sucks hard. If this wasn't based on a dc comic, the ign writers would butcher it like they did the cape. 9 seasons?! really??

Ahh, i thought darkside owned his own slave planet and was just as strong as superman? But he's been reduced to ghostly demon to that of the supernatural, are you freakin kidding me?

All of the superman cartoons series is "the dark knigt" compared to this garbage. Is this series a soap opera or just individual episdes? I don't think they even know.

Hey, if i was starring in it as a writer, cast member or stage hand, I'd say it's one of the best series out there too.

J

jrau18

Original poster
@Zoocko
Any proof this isn't the same Zod from season nine?

Jun 12, 2010
Jeez, they sure are packing a lot of stuff into this last half a season. Hopefully that means no more throwaway episodes.

ZBaksh386

Noob
Mar 24, 2010
Looks epic, I approve.
I'm hoping that clark and oliver have to go find this douche and try to make a deal with him in order to fight Darkseid.

81jono81

Noob
Mar 6, 2011
this show is still on??? its was good through season 6... lol every once in a while i see an episode and its HILARIOUS :D poor tom welling...

LukeyHew

Noob
Jan 19, 2011
F*******************K. Why do they continue to bring him back Zod is boring as hell and not intresting. I wish they would introduce new villains rather than bring back old ones.

Oct 29, 2009
I saw callum blue and henry cavill together in an episode of the tudors. Kinda cool i suppose. I like Smallvilles version of Zod. Definitely better than smokey (darkseid)

KinBowza

Noob
Dec 20, 2010
and he's sporting a Zod'ish beard.
For those who havn't heard, check the Zod track, its nuts!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rzLabXFT9I

Status
Not open for further replies.