Status
Not open for further replies.

-PyroBlaze-

The Last Son of Krypton
Mar 9, 2003
After everything that happened with the VRA, Lois tells Clark it's best to make "Clark Kent" forgettable and awkward so people don't suspect he's The Blur. However, the two are stunned when a fame-hungry superhero from the future, Booster Gold (guest star Eric Martsolf, "Days of Our Lives"), sweeps into town and begins making saves and posing for press ops, completely winning over the city of Metropolis. Booster begins his campaign to take The Blur's place as the "World's Greatest Superhero" and tries to charm Lois into writing a story about him, but she's not having his antics and begins her own campaign for The Blur. During one of Booster's saves, an alien weapon in the form of a scarab falls from a truck and fuses itself to a boy named Jaime Reyes, turning him into the Blue Beetle. Unfortunately, Jaime is unable to control the suit and Blue Beetle starts attacking Metropolis. Tom Welling directed the episode written by Geoff Johns.

Sooo stoked for this one. Booster Gold was one of my favorite characters when I used to read comic books.

Fate001

Ecchi Virus
Oct 16, 2003
Naughty Websites
I actually did my homework on Booster Gold just for this episode. Looks like they're going with the incompetent early days Booster instead of the feigning incompetence time guardian Booster.

Buffy_1997

Black Canarylicious
★ MOD
Jul 3, 2009
I watched Brave and the Bold the day before this episode and it featured Booster Gold. This episode mirrored that one as he clamored for the spotlight working with Batman. Instead here in Smallville, he wanted to replace Clark as the hero. I thought the actor who played Booster Gold did it to perfection. Very good episode and looking forward to next week and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.