Silencer39

Noob
Sep 21, 2013
I cannot figure out the "mash X" command to complete this scene. It really pisses me off considering that you go through the whole game and every command is straight forward and responds exactly like it's supposed to, and then the creators decide to pull something out of the blue, that's meant to be the big climax, and instead it just pisses me off!

Is it a timing issue? I have no problem with the "press X" to grab the knife. I've tried mashing down the X button and holding it, I've mashed and let go, I've repeatedly pressed X fast and slow, hard and soft...still no joy! So please, someone tell me, what is it that I have to do?

shadbolt57

Noob
Aug 25, 2013
UK
I do sympathise with Silencer 39 the problem you are having with the final mission is the same as me .I have mashed that X button and done that mission so many
times I know it like the back of my hand .If I new the answer I would tell you ,but its got me beat as well.I only hope someone can help us EVEN IF ITS A CHEAT
I just want to finish this game [face_cry]

shadbolt57

Noob
Aug 25, 2013
UK
Whats with the Mashing X thing? I don't understand the concern.
Its fine for those of you that don't have this mashing X bother but us that can't get it right get really pissed off when all you want to do is finish the single player missions but can't considering there's no problem mashing the perishing dogs in the game.Helpfull comments only please.

karamvirk

Noob
Aug 11, 2009
Tap X as hard as you can if still doesn't work then it's a bug
1. Update the game
2. Delete updates if already updated
3. If still doesn't works contact Ubisoft