Atrocity.

Noob
Apr 3, 2018
Hi,

I'm essentially starting out in GTA 5 Online. So I read the wiki .. good stuff! :)

I noticed the tip about stealing a Sheriff's SUV while on 4 Stars titled "Adding Blaine County Sheriff SUV to your online garage". I like the idea of having a rugged 8 passenger vehicle that allows players to hang of the side. How cool is that!

So I did it.. myself. It took a few tries but I got it. Then I found I couldn't do anything to it at Benny's nor could I store it in my garage :(. I double checked .. Sheriffs SUV .. gold lettering. If I remember correctly it had police hanging off the side before I stole it.

Any suggestions why? Has this feature been disabled?

The stars may have gone to 5 stars. Does this make a difference?

mikezilla2

i pawned road !
Apr 3, 2005
Long Disabled Many Many Many Moons ago

before the Next Gen Versions Surfaced So you are quite a Few Years Late to the Party [face_tongue]

as for why it was disabled is you were never Ment to be able to save it in the first Place and they didn't want people having them.

it was fun wili it Lasted tho

Atrocity.

Noob
Apr 3, 2018
Thanks for the responses. I need to do some research about vehicles and armament upgrades. I'd rather not get one of those armored little Kuruna things like everyone else ... something that offers the same level of protection but is large enough for more than 4. Weaponization options would be nice too.

ferretneck24

Sometimes I treat myself to a sit down wee.
Nov 4, 2004
Thanks for the responses. I need to do some research about vehicles and armament upgrades. I'd rather not get one of those armored little Kuruna things like everyone else ... something that offers the same level of protection but is large enough for more than 4. Weaponization options would be nice too.
Nope