Jun 12, 2006
Midgar
I am very thankful & grateful for all the hard, great work and awesome games I have gotten. When I played Arkham Asylum for my X360, I got fall in love with the game and City only added to that. Than in 2014, I buying the same games again for my PS3, along with Origins, and fell in with the Batman mythos all over again. I still enjoy games to this day. By the years of effort we put into making the gameplay, but also by the storyline and characters. Batman stories are at their best. Rocksteady is one of the developers in recent years, in my opinion. Thanks for an amazing series this have ever been and I will replaying those games anytime soon!

Sincerely,
Hal-Sephira

Classicnerd

No Longer a Noob
Jun 12, 2014
*snort of derision*

Hard work? What hard work?
After Arkham City there has been no real development on the franchise. Origins was lame excuse to cash in on the success of City, and it offered nothing of interest.
-it was one of the most boring games I've ever played. And then some.

As for Knight, it is an embarrasment. It is just as dull and empty as City, and seems to use the same rubbish graphics engine and boring heroes as the previous games. And as for plot, well, it is just remake of City's plot innit? Although, to be fair, City's plot suddenly seems work of genius, when compared to the 'plot' of Knight (was it written by a ten year old or something?).

So, no real work was done on Knight. It is just another sad cash in from Rocksteady.
-in fact, I heard the whole Knight was originally planned as DLC for City, but then they decided to make it into next gen console game, so as to con some additional funds from interested parties, namely MS and Sony. For shame!

I reckon this is the last we will hear from Rocksteady. Those cretins have pocketed their ill gained profits and are now on their way to south america.

So, no thank you, but f-k you, Rocksteady. You can kiss my f-ing a** you f-ing f-k for brains. F-k.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2011
Origins was bad...not so much bad just not on Par with the previous two releases. This one is spectacular other than FORCING the Batmobile in.

Mar 17, 2007
Lol. Origins still has the better story and better boss fights.

Not to say the others aren't good but for the entry that gets the most hate, it did a lot right.

DS-815

Noob
Jun 1, 2015
Yes thank you Rocksteady for making me play through/wait to unlock Riddler missions for 4 days straight all so that at the very end of the very "last" boss battle to surprise everyone with the genius decision that they have to find EVERY single one of the irrelevant 250 Riddler trophies to actually finish the f'n storyline.

how fun it was to find out that was all for nothing and how much more fun it will be to just WATCH the boss battle on Youtube instead......

this game messed up in SO many ways

Last edited:

MoovieDude

Noob
Mar 11, 2015
I would thank them for making a darker,grittier Batman and for finally giving us an open world Gotham. However I would have to ask them why they left their trilogy so open ended,unsatisfying and mostly predictable.

leburn98

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 3, 2010
PC gamer. Should I send a "fuck you" letter?

To be fair your beef should be with Iron Galaxy and WB Interactive for agreeing to ship a broken mess. The console versions work excellently, both of which were done by Rocksteady. If Rocksteady were given the time (which would have meant a delay), I'm sure the PC version would have been excellent as Arkham Asylum and City were.

isturbo1

Star
Feb 25, 2011
Seattle
PC gamer. Should I send a "fuck you" letter?

To be fair your beef should be with Iron Galaxy and WB Interactive for agreeing to ship a broken mess. The console versions work excellently, both of which were done by Rocksteady. If Rocksteady were given the time (which would have meant a delay), I'm sure the PC version would have been excellent as Arkham Asylum and City were.
true, but not "just." RS has a hand in it as well. havent played it yet. and i plan on getting it for the X1. but just sayin... we want to send a "ty" letter to someone who fucked up the release of an entire platform? too much nonsense there.

Last edited: