Feb 2, 2014
hey guys ive been wondering for so long whether or not delsin (main character of second sun) is the new type of kessler? there's a cutscene in infamous 1 in which kessler shows cole that cole and kessler are the same. i noticed a small cameo in the cutscene in which you'll see kessler teleporting back in time wearing a beanie and a few other similar clothings of delsin. But this is the only proof i have, so can you tell me whether it's true or not, because this game has many plot holes.

poklane

Noob
Jun 4, 2012
Delsin is a Native American, Cole/Kessler isn't. I made a theory about who The Beast is: http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/lets-talk-about-delsins-connections-to-cole.453152921/
i noticed a small cameo in the cutscene in which you'll see kessler teleporting back in time wearing a beanie and a few other similar clothings of delsin. But this is the only proof i have, so can you tell me whether it's true or not, because this game has many plot holes.
Please, show me this.

Sep 12, 2013
Here's a link to the last cut scene. i can see what you mean highintel, but the time traveling kessler looks nothing like delson. in the cut scene he has a different facial structure, and he also has full control of his electric powers, so it wouldnt make sense. pluss, kessler is white lol

Feb 2, 2014
Here's a link to the last cut scene. i can see what you mean highintel, but the time traveling kessler looks nothing like delson. in the cut scene he has a different facial structure, and he also has full control of his electric powers, so it wouldnt make sense. pluss, kessler is white lol
that is indeed a good point