Punker_29

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 9, 2010
Portugal
With the InFamous 2 endings being completely different and can't co-exist, which one you think this Second Son will happen in?

I think it might be in Evil Cole given that it seems that Second Son is about an army-runned closed city to control all conducts, meaning that the rest of humanity were able to overpower all conducts after the Evil Cole events and since then been taked extreme measures to ensure their safety.

Jul 27, 2012
Here
Well, maybe they haven't overpowered the Conduits. Cole could be gathering resources on the East Coast for a battle with the West Coast.

Jor_L

Noob
Feb 12, 2013
UK
I don't think the bad Cole ending would be necessary for the circumstances. It seems a realistic reaction to conduits regardless so I expect the good ending because it just always felt more naturally canon.

Jul 27, 2012
Here
I don't think the bad Cole ending would be necessary for the circumstances. It seems a realistic reaction to conduits regardless so I expect the good ending because it just always felt more naturally canon.
But then how are there Conduits?

Punker_29

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 9, 2010
Portugal

A million possible retcons. It was influenced by comics after all.

I don't remember very well but would blast wipeout every conduct or just a really large area? Because Seattle is pretty far from New "Marais" Orleans

Jor_L

Noob
Feb 12, 2013
UK

I don't remember very well but would blast wipeout every conduct or just a really large area? Because Seattle is pretty far from New "Marais" Orleans

I believe it was planet-wide but I don't remember how that was stated in-game.

Maybe Wolfe (or whoever) made a miscalculation and it was only short/medium range. There's your retcon.

Jul 27, 2012
Here

Maybe Wolfe (or whoever) made a miscalculation and it was only short/medium range. There's your retcon.
Except the final cutscene showed people all over the world dying: Cole, some African tribal members, etc.

Jor_L

Noob
Feb 12, 2013
UK

Except the final cutscene showed people all over the world dying: Cole, some African tribal members, etc.

There's a clear hint Cole lived on. Don't remember the rest.

Apr 21, 2013

obviously cole died in the good ending but lived in the evil ending (plus in the good ending every conduit dies in the entire world) so that means its the evil ending, end of story!

Jor_L

Noob
Feb 12, 2013
UK

obviously cole died in the good ending but lived in the evil ending (plus in the good ending every conduit dies in the entire world) so that means its the evil ending, end of story!

Everything I have said above makes your comment redundant.

Jor_L

Noob
Feb 12, 2013
UK

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/05/07/new-details-emerge-for-ps4s-infamous-second-son

BOOM!

(No disrespect to MasterCaedus but the other guy annoyed me.)

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2012
Here
C

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/05/07/new-details-emerge-for-ps4s-infamous-second-son

BOOM!

(No disrespect to MasterCaedus but the other guy annoyed me.)
Can't wait to see how Sucker Punch tries to spin this story, what with all the Conduits supposed to be dead.

Punker_29

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 9, 2010
Portugal
Now here's another question since this one is already solved by SuckerPunch, can Cole comeback? In the good ending there was that thunder which left some question marks...

Jul 27, 2012
Here
Now here's another question since this one is already solved by SuckerPunch, can Cole comeback? In the good ending there was that thunder which left some question marks...

HAH! Question marks...

But why not? He's a super human who can time travel and jump off of the Empire State building while fighting a monster who can control reality. Why not have Cole come back. Or make both endings canon with a Universe Hopping BEAST.

TheSolidOne

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 22, 2004
I say bring back Cole. I am still on the fence about this hipster guy we will be playing as. Maybe Cole can come back and whip the irony out of him.

Feb 2, 2014
Second sun takes place 7 years after the GOOD ending, so either way, cole would be dead, i think they are making dlc for bad ending in infamous 2 taking place in second sun

TheSolidOne

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 22, 2004
Whatever the case, they are going with the good ending. So, while we may not see Cole, I'm going to call it that good old Zeke will show up somewheres.

poklane

Noob
Jun 4, 2012
Whatever the case, they are going with the good ending. So, while we may not see Cole, I'm going to call it that good old Zeke will show up somewheres.
I think SP said somewhere on the official Facebook that Zeke wont be in the game. I'll try to find it, but may be hard.