Sep 11, 2013
Does anyone else feel this was pushed out before being fully baked? I've found myself getting stuck in walls, clipping through buildings as I'm climbing, getting caught on APC trucks when trying to jump on top of them, and other strange anomalies.

Another issue I'm having with the game is the parkour element. It just sometimes doesn't work, where windows or railings you think you can jump up towards are ungrabbable, and your character hits his head on it and falls back down. And then other times he will latch on to the rail. Other times you will get caught trying to jump over small elements and do a little levitation bit before sliding off. It seems they paid more attention to the smoke dashing and hover ability, which admittedly work really great. I just wish they tightened up the parkour a lot more, as it has always been an integral part of the series and is important in the early play of the game.

I'm enjoying what I've been playing, but every time I run into an issue like this I wonder how they let these issues get through. Hoping there is a patch to tune all this up.