Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://wii.ign.com/articles/101/1010906p1.html]Samurai Warriors 3 Detailed[/link]
by Anoop Gantayat

Summary:
Here's a riddle to help break the ice when out on that hot date tonight. What do famous Mario and Zelda creator Shigeru Miyamoto and famous living vampire (and singer/songwriter) Gackt have to do with Koei's Samurai Warriors 3? [link=http://wii.ign.com/articles/101/1010906p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

May 18, 2005
I admit that I really liked Samurai Warriors 2 even though the IP hasn't changed for years.

There is something deceptively addicting about killing hundreds of enemies with crazy long winded combos. I hope they make the battles even more dynamic to allow for better replay value and CO-OP!!

GeekyDaD

Noob
Dec 3, 2005
So, this is an actual Samurai Warriors game -- not an on-rails affair? That'll be a nice change for Wii.

Phratt2

Noob
Jun 22, 2008
I can't wait, I loved Samurai warriors. Hopefully it doesn't take long for this title to release.

Jul 17, 2003
I thought Devil Kings 2 Wii was supposed to be one of the best Dynasty Warriors type games out there. Unless Koei puts a lot of effort into this, than I don't care.

Also, if I was Gackt I'd be a little PO'ed. He got his own game in Bujingai, which was actually pretty fun. He should show up in this game too as a playable, unlockable, character - maybe the same one from Bujingai. As I recall, he can kick a lot of ass in video games:) Especially for a pretty boy...

E

Eggmeister

Original poster
i love samurai warriors games this makes me very happy, i hope for worldwide release

crono0929

No Longer a Noob
Dec 2, 2007
CRAP!!

i was expecting to read " and will use the Wii motion Plus Peripheral, to achieve 1:1 fighting."

oh well.

Apr 8, 2008
so long for motion plus, not in monster hunter tri or this, both of which seem natural fits.
dynamic slash/zan(?) better have it.

gatotsu911

Noob
Mar 4, 2009
SAMURAI WARRIORS, of all things??? ~.o What, is Nintendo looking to buy Koei, or something? Well, lemme just get this out there, Nintendo, if you're thinking of buying a third-party company, you can do so, so much better than Koei.

Jul 19, 2009
to seru_with a pen,
if you read the bloody article youd notice that everything is mapped to a button, not every thing on wii is wiifit
and most games worth a crap dont get you to move at all except for finishers, which i reckon enhance the feel to a finishing move anyway
and if they're trying to make it a name we can associate with nintendo it aint coming on the 360 so suck it!

jayemmbee

Noob
Oct 5, 2008
well its 3rd party support to say the least, least hope a little nintendo and miyammoto magic can rub of on them and the series and make it a quality 3rd party support

Feb 18, 2009
Is the Hanzo Hattori back? If so, I'm in. Love that scythe and chain combo. It would be neat if they made this game wiimotionplus mandatory and let you smack those hundreds of soldiers around in 1-1... that would unfortunately require actual gameplay innovation on the part of Koei (don't get me wrong, I love dynasty and samurai warriors)so I'm gonna go ahead and say "not happenin!"
Mayhaps some enterprising studio will make an "Ikki Tousen" type game using WM+ (or whatever the next iteration of that tech is by then) and then I'll be happy. It could be based in Valhalla and... oh dear, there goes my imagination again.