hanzo777

Noob
Dec 30, 2007
If they make a samurai warriors 3, these are the people who I would like to see with my reason why next to them.

1. Naomasa Li- he is one of the 4 guardians of the Tokugawa clan

2. Dosan Saito- he is Noh's father, plus it would be nice to have another warlord

3. Hidemitsu Akechi- played a big role in Honoj, and he was in Onimusha 3 :)

4. Teretumo Mori- Was one of the major leaders on the eastern side of Sekigahara

5. Sasuke Saratobi- was one of the ten ninjas who was in yukimaira's charge of Osaka castle.

6. Masayuki Sanada-Yukimara's father and also a "master strategist" (according to Kanetsugu Naoe)

7. Hideyasu Yuki- Ieayasu's son, it would be nice to see a story with him, and he was in Onimusha 4 :)

That's all I have for now, but I probaly have 2 more people I can't remember. If you have people you would like to see in Samurai Warriors 3 just post them. And feel free to post and comment on my characters.

GaGaLUV44

Noob
Jul 11, 2008
I just want kunoichi back![face_cry]

also i don't really agree on noh's father because we are gonna end up with the cheesy father daughter storyline that i'm kind of tired of

Zhongmou

Noob
Oct 15, 2007
When I used Sasuke Saratobi in SW2: Empires, I always thought his name looked familiar, and now I know.

No's dad? Wasn't there a rumor that he made her go after Nobunaga to kill him? If so, that would make an interesting story.

NaomasaIi

Noob
Aug 27, 2008
my opinions are as follows

Naomasa Ii
Yasumasa Sakakibara
Tadatsugu Sakai
Shigezane date
Kojuro Katakura
Hidemitsu Sammansuke Akechi
Hidenaga Hashiba
Masanori Fukushima
Masakage Yamagata
Nobufusa Baba
Masatoyo Naito
Kagakatsu Uesugi
Yataro Onikajima
Kageie Kakizaki
Ujimasa Hojo
Kiyomasa Kato
Tadaoki Hosokawa
Tsuncehika Kaiho
Toyohisa Shimazu
Iehisa Shimazu
Saizo Kani
Masayuki Sanada
Nobuyuki Sanada
Hidetada Tokugawa
Nobutada Oda
Nagahide Niwa
Kazumasa Takigawa

thats just some of them

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
To me, the bigger question is what part of the era they are going to set it in? Are they going to do the entire Nobunaga story arc in a single game? Or maybe go back to the section of the Samurai era where the Emperor still had some semblance of power?

By the way, I never saw an official announcement, but both IGN and GameFAQs list SW3 as an upcoming Wii release, slated for Japan at some point in 2009.

Jan 13, 2009
does anyone know if there putting kenshin uesugi in this one

if not they should put his adopted sons kagegatsu ans kagetera in this one. after kenshin died they fought each other to determine who would be Lord over the uesugi army. that makes for a great storyline.

Mar 15, 2009
Theres this weird anime show that I watched on cable and its about kagetera and some of the other warlords like kenshin. katoro and the hojo are involved but its different. there reincarnated through the years and the warlords are still trying to come back today trying to fight for the land that they have not been able to claim in the 1600's. So basically there still fighting for land (In Japan) and Kagetera (working under Uesugi of course) has to make sure that the warlords spirits stay in peace. its called mirage of blaze. its a little yaoi though. check it out its interesting.

Jun 14, 2009
i am a huge fan of the samurai warriors series. i actually prefer it over dynasty warriors which i think has been over done to the point of becoming stale. i think the history of the samurai is rich with colorful characters and dramatic battles that would make very exciting future installments. i think dynasty warriors should be put on the back burner and Koei should focus more on samurai warriors.

also i do not own a wii and do not plan on owning one and i think many fans of koei are dissapointed with their decision to release samurai warriors only on wii and i think they will see sales in america suffer for this decision. hopefully wisdom will prevail and koei will reconsider this erroneous decision!

wings13red

Prime Member
Mar 25, 2004
Priestess_Shimiko said:
i am a huge fan of the samurai warriors series. i actually prefer it over dynasty warriors which i think has been over done to the point of becoming stale. i think the history of the samurai is rich with colorful characters and dramatic battles that would make very exciting future installments. i think dynasty warriors should be put on the back burner and Koei should focus more on samurai warriors.

also i do not own a wii and do not plan on owning one and i think many fans of koei are dissapointed with their decision to release samurai warriors only on wii and i think they will see sales in america suffer for this decision. hopefully wisdom will prevail and koei will reconsider this erroneous decision!

THIS!!!

Jul 17, 2009
Go to Koeiwarriors.co.uk for some info on the Samurai Warriors 3 stuff. They're bringing Kunoichi back!!! And they're putting some old dude in... He's creepy... KUNOICHI'S BACK BIATCH!!! [face_hugs]