Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://ps2.ign.com/articles/861/861004p1.html]Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends Review[/link]
by Ryan Clements

Summary:
As much as I appreciate the fun elements in Koei's Warriors games, I have to be straight-forward with this one: if you've played any of the Dynasty Warriors or Samurai Warriors games in the past, you've played this one -- especially if you played Samurai Warriors 2. As many gamers know, the Warriors titles always stick with the same basic button-mashing formula and bring little else to the table. That, unfortunately, seems to be the case here. [link=http://ps2.ign.com/articles/861/861004p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
At first I thought the long hyperlink was part of the joke, and it was funny. Then I realized that it probably was a mistake, which makes it funnier.

bryandanek

No Longer a Noob
Sep 6, 2002
How is it Bully all over again? I had the PS2 version and bought the 360 version too but for those who didn't they got better graphics, more missions, more classes and either the same price or less than what it cost on the PS2 when it came out. I would say this is closer to Tomb Raider Anniversary. Anyway I going to get this because I got SW2 for $12 and adding $30 still puts me ahead of the original cost.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Of Course this game sucks, they put the word "Xtreme" in thet title, you can only ever do that with mountainbiking and skateboarding.

Feb 11, 2003
What a shock another warriors game gets a poor score for being a sequel while more popular franchises such as UT, Halo, etc, show similar levels of innovation between titles yet reap excellent scores from their legions of "fanboy" reviewers.

Aug 8, 2006
How can they review a product that isn't available for download yet on Live? And why wasn't THAT news. IGN wrote it was released, big suprise I couldn't find it, and I believed them until I finally found a statement by KOEI that it hadn't yet been and its date is yet undetermined.

Regardless of the reviewers opinion, SW2 remains my favorite and the expansion pack only adds more to love.

john2054

Noob
Dec 30, 2006
DangerBaron is right. The first game ruled and this expansion is only going to add cream to a very tasty pie. IGN can't see for looking, at this one at least!