Status
Not open for further replies.

c00lizz

Everybody's cute! But in Purple, I'm stunning!
Aug 1, 2002
Would be a shame, with the way they've been cutting good supporting roles they'd really need to introduce someone good for this to make sense.

Homie56

Noob
Jul 27, 2006
I'm ok with this as long as they don't kill him off, but since this is Supernatural only way to leave the show is by getting killed off lol

Volvagia_slayer

Star
Jan 9, 2005
Nah, he's been killed twice now. If they're going to write him off, they're going to have to do something other than just kill him off.

That's why I'm banking on Castiel somehow taking on Sam's hell-torture whenever Sam's wall comes down. It's the only way I can think to resolve the wall plot without doing it in a cheap way. Someone has to take all of that pain, but it can't be Sam or else he'll be out of commission for Season 7. Castiel needs to redeem himself to the brothers, and the show needs to write off Castiel so that the brothers don't continue to be so over-reliant on him. So having Castiel go permanently comatose thanks to Sam's hell-torture (or having Castiel exhaust his essence in order to heal Sam's soul, if that makes more sense) would be a much better way to get rid of him than just killing him off for a third time.

c00lizz

Everybody's cute! But in Purple, I'm stunning!
Aug 1, 2002
Volvagia_slayer said:
Nah, he's been killed twice now. If they're going to write him off, they're going to have to do something other than just kill him off.

That's why I'm banking on Castiel somehow taking on Sam's hell-torture whenever Sam's wall comes down. It's the only way I can think to resolve the wall plot without doing it in a cheap way. Someone has to take all of that pain, but it can't be Sam or else he'll be out of commission for Season 7. Castiel needs to redeem himself to the brothers, and the show needs to write off Castiel so that the brothers don't continue to be so over-reliant on him. So having Castiel go permanently comatose thanks to Sam's hell-torture (or having Castiel exhaust his essence in order to heal Sam's soul, if that makes more sense) would be a much better way to get rid of him than just killing him off for a third time.

That would also open up the option of having him continue on the show, but without being a giant "Save us!" button.

Jan 25, 2004
He isn't leaving the show.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/supernatural-misha-collins-season-7/

It seems he will be a recurring character again, instead of a regular.

Makes sense, since he is God now.

2-7-79

Star
Sep 26, 2001
Chyron_Blue said:
He isn't leaving the show.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/supernatural-misha-collins-season-7/

It seems he will be a recurring character again, instead of a regular.

Makes sense, since he is a God now.

fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.