SensFan101

Rock Band Board Minister of Foreign Affairs
Apr 1, 2007
  • "Hungry Like The Wolf" by Duran Duran
  • "Creep" by Radiohead

There is NO season pass for Season 6 (aka now until July 3rd), which might indicate we'll be getting a lot of rewinds mixed in with the RBN re-releases and possible new songs.

Nintendo113

Super Star
Jul 23, 2005
Canada, Eh?
Hopefully this means a lot of RBN songs and not just rewinds. [face_worried]

When I had it on the Wii I would've LOVED having rewinds from RB1 but now it's too late. [face_tongue]

SensFan101

Rock Band Board Minister of Foreign Affairs
Apr 1, 2007
Hopefully this means a lot of RBN songs and not just rewinds. [face_worried]

When I had it on the Wii I would've LOVED having rewinds from RB1 but now it's too late. [face_tongue]
Apparently they're trying to get a lot of the RBN songs. The only thing they have to do is go through each one, one-by-one to see if they can license it and to make sure if the stems work properly in RB4. They did a blog post about it and it seems like RBN is a big thing this season with non-RBN new songs coming too.

Nintendo113

Super Star
Jul 23, 2005
Canada, Eh?
I hope so! I went through the whole RBN catalog yesterday to but in my requests. I didn't put anything I didn't know though, which is a ton, but considering most of it is metal, that ones I don't know that make it should be a lot of fun to play on guitar regardless. I also discovered Free Spirit that has a sound I LOVE. So I hope to see some of their stuff come over.

I didn't even know a couple of Super Meat Boy tunes made it in! I'd love to have those. [face_love]

I'm excited. If they're able to get even 50% of what they had I'd be pumped. There's a couple thousand songs that made it on RBN eh? Honestly, now that I'm playing way more with a group of people rather then myself, the actual "known" songs are my priority, along with the ones I really love on guitar like Buster Voodoo, Head High Up, Redemption, Deliver Us and Henchman Ride

Those 5 songs are probably my most played. Absolutely loved shredding to them.

Songs that never made it to the Wii that I'd love are Burn by Mike Orlando, The Permanent Rain, some Alestorm and Free Spirit.

Honestly there's a lot to look forward to. I can't believe I forgot songs like Business Time, Bodies, Remedy, The Ultimate Showdown, Paralyzer were from RBN and I miss them a lot now.

Idk what "stems work with RB4" mean but I hope they do! [face_tongue]

You were/are on xbox right? What are some of your highlights? There's a ton I would have to look up to see if they look fun or not.

Last edited: