RiotGear

Biz school pixel pusher
May 10, 2001
It's been awhile since I've posted, but I still use IGN for reviews and such. I thought I'd share my pics of my new ride. I upgraded my 991 C4S for a 991 GT3 recently. The car is amazing! Everything I was hoping it would be. Here are some pics.

IMG_7275.jpg

IMG_7279.jpg

RocketGuy3

Respect my fresh
Aug 8, 2002
Nice. When did you get the C4S? Last I heard from you, you had a Prius, and no Porsche, heh. Do you miss the manual in the GT3 at all? Or would you not have bought it if it only had a manual still?

I mentioned it in your reply in philez' thread, but it's probably more relevant here: I recently put in an order reservation for a Cayman GT4. If/when it arrives, we should race. ;)

RiotGear

Biz school pixel pusher
May 10, 2001
I got the C4S about 2 years ago. I had the Prius almost 10 years ago. lol I never miss the manual. PDK is excellent.

The GT4 is a cool car. Hopefully your dealer can get you an allocation.

GrailGuardian

Enlighten Me.
Aug 1, 2007
Porsche has been dishing out some pretty nice looking cars lately. I think the 991 is the best looking of the bunch.

RocketGuy3

Respect my fresh
Aug 8, 2002
I got the C4S about 2 years ago. I had the Prius almost 10 years ago. lol I never miss the manual. PDK is excellent.

The GT4 is a cool car. Hopefully your dealer can get you an allocation.
PDK is excellent for speed, efficiency, smoothness, and practicality... but I'll be damned if a manual still isn't just more fun on a sports car.

But yeah, holding my breath for an allocation.

Stinger22005

Stinger22005
May 22, 2005
OP, nice car. My only encounter with a porsche is one night coming back from Cruisin the Coast (MS event) and stopping to pee with the wife at a random gas station. We were in my old C6.

We just happened to run into a nice elderly couple using the bathroom. They owned a nice black porsche outside. I was giddy like a school girl when they let me take pics of our rides together.

Ironically the car they traded for the porsche was a c6

Very nice it appears this board is dead.
This. I've noticed that even on a lot of actual car sites that their forums have died or all but died. Weird.