Dec 26, 2013
Em so I got HR last week, completed it, loved it that much that I completed it again on the hardest mode, realised there was a few things id missed so I completed it again, and now I think im done with it for a while, and its left me wondering what to get next, are there actually any similar games worth getting. I mean I played the prequels growing up and I had another look at them and they felt abit dated for me to bother playing em through. So has anyone got any ideas what I should get next?

P.S I only really play games on the 360

AWARRY

Super Star
Nov 3, 2003
Mass Effect Trilogy... its a RPG, and has lots of Dialog etc..

you could check out Thief... not out yet.. but soon

Dishonored is a great game.. can play stealth or Guns a blazing..sorta like HR,, but in an older time setting...

Hitman Absolution might be up your alley as well..

my personal fav re-boot this gen..

XCOM - not really like HR... but i like to recommend it to everyone... and its an amazing game.. base building, leveling, research, its just an all around fantastic game. (beat it 6 times so far.. will 100% be playing it again)

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2013

Dishonored is a great game.. can play stealth or Guns a blazing..sorta like HR,, but in an older time setting...

XCOM - not really like HR... but i like to recommend it to everyone... and its an amazing game.. base building, leveling, research, its just an all around fantastic game. (beat it 6 times so far.. will 100% be playing it again)

Im gonna check out mass effect and dishonored then :)

as for hitman i honestly think its the weakest game in the series. The whole cold blooded killed-clone going on an emotional journey to save a kid just seamed a little......well gay....as for the gameplay i didnt even reach the end of the game lol

i am all about xcom, to the point where im doing a full play through every fortnight.

AWARRY

Super Star
Nov 3, 2003
i liked hitman absolution as a game... but thought it was a bad HITMAN game..

acfan2988

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 9, 2013
Asssassin's Creed Black Flag brought stealth back,I wish I could recommend some more,but get Dishonored GOTY I loved dishonored played it over atleast 15 times.
I would say Splinter Cell Blacklist,but thats not at all similiar.

Also I'll be trying the Mass Effect series aswell heard good things about it thanks

Last edited:

acfan2988

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 9, 2013
Also Far Cry 3 is abit similiar with the stealth and has abit of RPG in it,they give you a skill tree to upgrade with and abit of crafting
System Shock 2
E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy
Found these on a recommendation website for Deus Ex HR

Last edited: