Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2011
Here is all I can say. ITS ABOUT TIME. Bully is about one of the only games I know that is not some fantasy bullcrap and represents real life as much as possible. It shows the life of an american teenager, and you can have a lot of fun. The interaction possibilities are endless, and the depth and detail are great, but could use some work. Grand Theft Auto had it going until tanks came after you, and cars flew, and a lot of fake stuff. Sims also went overboard with the talking jeanies and returning to life for 100 dollars. With todays techology growth, and the graphics of games, interactions, and everything that makes a great game great, i think Rockstar and Pandemic should come together and combine the open world travel and large map area of Rockstar, with the graphics an interactions of Pandemic, to make a game that represents REAL FULL BALLS OUT EXTREME REAL LIFE!!! We need this. A game where you can do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU WANT! Imagine Bully, GTA 4, GTA SA, Fallout, and Red Dead Redemption combined to make Realz. A game of life. You can enter any building, sit on every chair, sit on a curb, drive, go to work, raise a family, and EVERYTHING ELSE THERE IS IN LIFE!!! We could use one of these. I would buy it, and I need to get 100 people to say they do too. All in favor say YIPEE! Please for the love of God, comment, and follow me.

Status
Not open for further replies.