kiera2

Mods are people too.
Jan 8, 2001
London
WiFi trading is a huge part of Pokemon - this is where you can get together with fellow players to help you complete your Pokedex or build the perfect team.

We have a few guidelines to keep things running smoothly:

1. Do not spam the board with requests or offers. If you are looking for or offering a particular Pokemon, you may make ONE thread and ONE THREAD ONLY about it. You may bump your thread if and only if there have been no replies for 24 hours or more.

2. Make thread titles clear. Titling your thread "Cool stuff to give away!!1!" doesn't help anyone. The more relevant information you put in your thread title, the easier it is for people to help you. Better examples would be:
  • Looking for Modest Eevee with hidden ability
  • Friend Safari Dittos for trade!
  • Need a Thunderstone
3.Include your Friend Code! Otherwise, how are people going to trade with you?

4. No buying or selling Pokemon for real money.

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY CLONING SERVICES!!!

I'd just like to take this moment to point out that almost every single "Free Cloning" service that is offered here, or will be offered here in the future, is very likely to be a scam, and then some!

I have been active here for a couple of weeks now and I've noticed several free cloning services. Every single one posted has always resulted in stolen Pokemon and items.

Many of the scam artist here are pretty easy to spot, and they all seem to share the same characteristics.
  • Very low post count
  • Very young account (A day or so)
  • Convincing way to prove themselves*
Many of these scam artist will provide you a very convincing ploy by actually cloning the test Pokemon that many users are willing to cough up. All this does is build your trust so that you will cough up your rare and valuable Pokemon/Items.

Do not be fooled by this, this is the point where your Pokemon and items WILL BE STOLEN!

The "Cloner" will usually then report of technical difficulties, or just simply disappear from the forums all together.

If you fall into the trap of one of these scam artists, there is usually little to nothing anyone else can do to help you. Not even the Mods/Admins of IGN can help.

If you are willing to trade with any of these "Cloners" please understand that you accept FULL responsibility for the trade and accept any and all risks involved. You have been warned!

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY CLONING SERVICES!!!

And that's it - happy trading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderator's note: We have no way to police any behaviour that happens outside of these boards. Every time you trade a Pokemon with someone, you do so at your own risk. Please use caution and common sense when trading with strangers.
--kiera2

Please note that all trades are at your own risk. IGN is not responsible for any loss of goods as a result of trades.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 15, 2013
Is this where i can ask for the Poke I want?

If so, i'm looking for a shiny gengar.Just want a shiny nothing specail. Its an xmas gift for a friend and im willing to give up 1 or 2 shinies for one.
Looking for:
  • Shiny Gengar/Haunter
Offering:
  • Shiny Goodra
  • Shiny Ludicolo
  • or Shiny Fraxure

riolara

Noob
Nov 11, 2013
can anyone help me send pokemon from my Y to X i got lvl 1's to send to it just bought X my FC :2509-1955-8225 hmu on inbox on these comments thank you name is Rio

Clob9898

Noob
Jan 8, 2014
I need hidden ability starters

I'm looking to do some competitive team building, and I want a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur and a Magician Fennekin.

I can trade an Iron Fist Chimchar and A Solar Power Charmander, along with a bunch of other stuff.

My friend code is
1048 - 8876 - 4238

svendeneve

Noob
Mar 8, 2014
Looking for:
Bulbasaur

Offering:
Another starter - squirtle, chicorita, torchic, turtwig, fennekin, cindaquil,...

0447-7062-9361

Last edited:

ta2000

Noob
Mar 2, 2013
giving away all megestones including latiasite/latiosite
FC: 5327 1426 9041

Last edited:

aryan_1

Ŧĥệ Ķïńğ ộƒ Ķįņģŝ
Feb 25, 2006
California
WiFi trading is a huge part of Pokemon - this is where you can get together with fellow players to help you complete your Pokedex or build the perfect team.

We have a few guidelines to keep things running smoothly:

1. Do not spam the board with requests or offers. If you are looking for or offering a particular Pokemon, you may make ONE thread and ONE THREAD ONLY about it. You may bump your thread if and only if there have been no replies for 24 hours or more.

2. Make thread titles clear. Titling your thread "Cool stuff to give away!!1!" doesn't help anyone. The more relevant information you put in your thread title, the easier it is for people to help you. Better examples would be:
  • Looking for Modest Eevee with hidden ability
  • Friend Safari Dittos for trade!
  • Need a Thunderstone
3.Include your Friend Code! Otherwise, how are people going to trade with you?

4. No buying or selling Pokemon for real money.

And that's it - happy trading!

If you are just looking to exchange Friend Codes, please use the Official Friend Code Thread on the main Pokemon Board. All other Friend Code request threads will be locked.

Please note that all trades are at your own risk. IGN is not responsible for any loss of goods as a result of trades.

I have Thread open, i have all stones, and almost all the pokemon that are in demand currently. instead of people making one post after another, you are more than welcome to make my thread a sticky and i will help them out. I have already helped a few of them out. I am only available on Friday n Saturday.

this is the link to my thread.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/giveaways-trades-whatever-s-items-pokemon.453862103/

Apr 13, 2014
Pokemon | Gender | Level | Nature | Ability | From XY | Laguage

Relicanth Female Lv.35 Gentle Nature Ability: Rock Head Kalos Born? Yes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zubat Male Lv.15 Bashful Nature Ability: Inner Focus Kalos Born? No.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poliwag Male Lv.14 Calm Nature Ability: Damp Kalos Born? Yes. GERMAN
Loudred Male Lv.20 Brave Nature Ability: Soundproof Kalos Born? No.
Hoppip Male Lv.7 Brave Nature Ability: Chlorophyll Kalos Born? Yes. SPANISH
Jumpluff Male Lv.33 Bashful Nature Ability: Leaf Guard Kalos Born? Yes. JAPANESE
Kindra Female Lv.35 Impish Nature Ability: Sniper Kalos Born? Yes. GERMAN
Archen Male Lv.11 Lonely Nature Ability: Defeatist Kalos Born? Yes.
Phione - Lv.10 Bashful Nature Ability: Hydration Kalos Born? Yes. FRENCH
Ursaring Male Lv.50 Hasty Nature Ability: Quick Feet Kalos Born? Yes. SPANISH
Charizard Male Lv.100 Sassy Nature Ability: Blaze Kalos Born? Yes. FRENCH
Noctowl Male Lv.50 Naughty Nature Ability: Insomnia Kalos Born? Yes.
Zoroark Male Lv.48 Jolly Nature Ability: Illusion Kalos Born? Yes. JAPANESE
Chesnaught Male Lv.36 Timid Nature Ability: Overgrow Kalos Born? Yes.
Skrelp Female Lv.29 Modest Nature Ability: Poison Point Kalos Born? Yes.
Barbaracle Male Lv. 30 Hardy Nature Ability: Sniper Kalos Born? Yes.
Fletchinder Male Lv.32 Calm Nature Ability: Flame Body Kalos Born? Yes.
FRIEND CODE -------> 4871 4900 1137

Just comment which one you want and what you can offer for it. I dont really care about natures or anything but i know most ppl do.

Apr 15, 2014
Not looking for anything special idc about shinies or certain IV's I'm just looking for any extra starters people have bred.
I need all the gen 2 starters,all the gen 5 starters,Treeko and Piplup.
If you inbox me that you have one of these pokemon I'll give you my friend code nothing personal just don't wanna be spammed by people that don't have what I'm looking for that's all.
I'll trade almost anything as long as it's reasonable a.k.a no shinies and no legendaries

Yoshi22

Noob
Apr 6, 2014
Im trying to complete my pokedex. Anyone wanna trade? I will return pokemon. i only want the info for my pokedex :3

Jun 4, 2014
hey i want good shiny pokemon and may trade my shiny dialga for one if good enough offer. and i also have other rare legendries.
friend code = 3325 3599 8208
i aslo ike battleing flat battle singles but rarely.

also give me your friend code

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2013
I've Managed To Collect All Starter Pokemon! If You Want Any Of Them, I Can Trade Them For Practically Anything! I Will Need To Create Eggs Of The One You Want Before The Trade Though.

Also, If You Have Any Legendaries That Aren't In Pokemon X Or Y, I Would Like To Trade And Then Trade Back So That I Could Get It In My Pokedex

Friend Code: 2981-7532-8951

Jun 15, 2014
i am despratly looking for a shiny gallade/male ralts/male kirilia or a shiny gardivore
i have a shiny golork or a shiny hydrigon to trade

ozmansaint

Noob
Jun 17, 2014
Alabama
I am still very new to the pokemon world I played Sapphire years ago but then didnt play till the Wii games and then I got Black 2 and played through it. I did not catch any shinys there and didnt catch all the legandaries. I am now playing Y I am trying to learn the ins and outs of bredding and what iv's ha's are best. I have caught a Shiny Meinfoo so far and looking for more. I have done some GTS trading and gotten all the starters from all gens. I really wouldnt know if they have the best stats or not but I wanted them I got them. I have traded for some of the legandaries and am going to try to get them all eventually. I have done some wonder trading and actually gotten some decent pokemon. I am up for all pointers anyone can give me and I am up for trading but know that I dont have veryh many high level pokemon that I want to get rid of and the ones I have I am not sure if they have great stats or not. I want to learn and get good at this. I also got lucky and caught pokerus although I do not understand 100% how to use it. My FC and safari are in my signature please feel free to add me. Just let me know and I will add you back.

BoobzTwo

Prime Member
Sep 21, 2013
What I need:
Safaris: DARK with Absol, Inkay, Mightyena, Sableye or Sandile and Flying with Tropius
Pokes: Mew, Deoxys, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldo, Meloetta, Genesect and a Ditto with mucho IV’s as my best have only 3.
What I can offer back:
Safaris: Ditto, Chansey and Heracross as well as my signature safari.
Pokes: Any ‘breedable’ Poke from any generation. Any Poke with their hidden ability that can be found in any safari (except those noted above that I still lack). Shinys: Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. Elites: Yveltal, Zygarde, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Xerneas, Mewtwo, Cobalion, Terrakior, Virizion, Kyurem, Reshiram, Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie, Cresselia, Heatran, Tornadus (Japanese), Latios, Latias, Celebi and all the Regi’s. Any starter Poke with its hidden ability except for Generation 2 and 5 because they aren't legally obtainable.
Stones: All in-game/post game mega stones from X or Y.

Last edited:

Dbzgof

Noob
Jun 12, 2014
Will trade any non legendary pokemon from gen 5 and down for blazekenite most of my pokemon are shiny also I'll even trade 2 I really need it

BoobzTwo

Prime Member
Sep 21, 2013
@Dbzgof

Blazekenite is the only mega stone that I have just one of and cannot part with it now as it is part of my competitive Poke team. I am actively looking for more of them for trading purposes because many Poke fans are in need of one. However I do like shinys… let’s talk about them :)

Jul 5, 2014
I am in need of a jolly level 30 electabuzz with evolution item and ice punch. Have a few hidden ability pokemon to trade. I am only at the 4th gym so cant catch too much please help

frukna

Noob
Jul 6, 2014
im looking for a mew or Blazekenite i have a wide varity of legendary pokemon some have pokerus my friend code is 4742-6132-5573

hawkeyexi

Noob
Jul 2, 2014
I'm looking for a manaphy I've already made the mistake of losing a shiny latias for a phione thinking it would turn into one -.- I have shinies for trade and other I just need a manaphy. FC is 2079-6150-9517. also a shiny chimchar if whoever is willing to part with it.

Last edited: