supersonicwarrior

No Longer a Noob
May 14, 2003
I've been playing RE4 mercenaries doing a bit of neckbreaking with hunk and I keep noticing this annoying thing with the controls not sure if its because I hit the aim button too fast or maybe sometimes I accidently press it more than once or something but for some odd reason my character seems to randomly swing his weapon and aim somewere else. On one occassion I was in the village by the tower had three ganados in front of me pressed the trigger and hunk decides he'd rather aim at the corner of the tower insteadwhich in this instance was 45 degrees to my right! on another occassion I had belle sister right in front of me took aim to line up a head shot to stun for a neck break and hunk instead swings round and aims at a ganados too his far right(you can probably guess what happened next!)

I'm not sure if this just me accidently double tapping and triggering an auto aim or some bizarre glitch or aim assist feature they decided to throw in. never noticed this before and I've played every version of this game except the PS2 one

Last edited:

DarkBlood999

Moderately Disturbed
★ MOD
Aug 7, 2001
Washington
I haven't played the PS4 version, but there definitely wasn't an auto aim in the PS2/GC/PS3 versions. It's hard to say without knowing exactly what you're doing. I don't remember there being an aiming issue.

Last edited: