SensFan101

Rock Band Board Minister of Foreign Affairs
Apr 1, 2007
Basically it was announced yesterday that HMX is going to be re-releasing songs that were released on RBN during the upcoming season of RB4. If you purchased any of these tracks before, regardless of platform, you will NOT be entitled to downloading them for free. The reason is that because of how royalties were set up before, we either have to buy them without entitlement or nothing at all, so it's something!

Nintendo113

Super Star
Jul 23, 2005
Canada, Eh?
BAH GAWD

Some of the best songs came from RBN, and there's a ton that I missed because I was on the Wii. PS3 even got shafted compared to the Xbox. Even then, with the very limited selection, the ones I did get to play ended up being my most played songs.

Anyways, so, is it like 2 songs + RBN songs or will RBN songs work like rewinds and we'll get 1 new and one RBN?

Last edited:

SensFan101

Rock Band Board Minister of Foreign Affairs
Apr 1, 2007
Anyways, so, is it like 2 songs + RBN songs or will RBN songs work like rewinds and we'll get 1 new and one RBN?
I honestly have no clue. I just know that there'll be songs released throughout season 6. I know that some RBN artists worked out deals before that there songs would be able to be used on future consoles without having to sign a new deal, so I imagine some tracks are easier to get than others. Not sure if that'll make a difference in terms of what gets released/how many songs we get per week.