Eatpi

Noob
Aug 21, 2009
So Into the Nexus is TONS of fun. For me, at least. I beat the game in 6 hours or so and I'm halfway done with my second playthrough.

I am having a great time with this game and hope to see it continue to the PS4. Am I the only one? I know Colin and Greg are a bit down on the series but I just love everything about Ratchet & Clank.

Mar 12, 2011
I've played Into The Nexus and for me at least it's probably would be the best one if it weren't so short. I absolutely loved it! As for Greg and Colin, it's weird, because hearing previous Podcast Beyond episodes, they sort of praise Full Frontal Assault or at least they sound interested in it. I think if they were to actually try Into The Nexus they would be pleasantly surprised :) I really loved the game and the way they kind of closed the arc of most of the Future trilogy characters. It almost sets up a whole new story for the PS4 era! And just maybe find out whether or not Ratchet and Clank will finally have an end. I really love the series and I can't wait for more, but at the same time I hope Sony gives them the opportunity to end the series really well on PS4. If however it does end with Into The Nexus, I would be satisfied with that end, although I see that being unlikely as the film will be out in a couple years and thus reinvigorating interest in the series.

kadonny

Mod in the Fast Lane
Aug 22, 2001
Pennsylvania
We just got it for Christmas, so far I love the game......but what R&C game haven't I loved!

So it looks like you collect pieces along the way to build the RYNO?

Raidero

Good Opinion Haver
Oct 2, 2012
I loved it, it arguably has the best gameplay in a Ratchet & Clank game in my opinion. I want to see what else they can do with the series but a sequel sometime soon looks doubtful.