Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1161858p1.html]Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One -- The Basics[/link]
by IGN Staff

Summary:
Read all the latest info on the famous duo as they're joined by Dr. Nefarious and Captain Qwark in this new adventure. [link=http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1161858p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

Dec 21, 2010
This does not look as good as the other versions so far but I have confidence in insomniac they never let me down before.

Dec 21, 2010
This does not look as good as the other versions so far but I have confidence in insomniac they never let me down before.

Dec 21, 2010

Dec 21, 2010

RUGIT

Noob
Sep 22, 2006
just give me a HD remake of Up Your Arsenal's multiplayer. why do you not listen to your fans insomniac. you are killing ratchet & clank. this game is going to suck and then you wont be willing to spend the money on the game we've been waiting for since 2004.

K

KBABZ

Original poster
RUGIT, if you want HD UYA Multi, do yourself a favour and buy Component Cables for your PS2. Insomniac is about forging forward, not dwelling on the past (one of the main reasons why ToD and QFB didn't get Trophy patches).

Besides, a co-op Ratchet game was whine-requested by many fans for years!

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One is a new cooperative platforming game developed by Insomniac. This entry into the series will be the tenth game utilizing these playful characters, and every entry so far has been exclusive to a Sony console.

Sony owns the IP for Ratchet and Clank, IGN. I thought you were supposed to know that.

INeedTLC

Noob
Sep 3, 2010
@Vandhal
That was the stupidest comment I've ever read. It's the first introductory section and it was for anyone unfamiliar with the franchise.

djb5255

Noob
Jul 30, 2010
Couch co-op and ratchet and clank are two of my favorite things... combining them?? Everlasting fun, surely.

Raposa318

Noob
Mar 24, 2010
I know it wont happen but I wish this game launched at less than $60. Just doesn't seem like a game that requires that much.

Apr 13, 2011
What do the long time fans of the series have to look forward too?

P.S. the co-op gameplay had better be like ratchet deadlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.