bigzabuda

Noob
Aug 21, 2007
Is there goin to be any future rainbow six games, in a different setting but with the same type of gameplay

adambomb691

tacos>burritos
Sep 3, 2004
I am sure Ubi will make another Rainbow Six game, but the location will not be in Vegas. It's too much of a cash cow with too loyal a following for Ubi not to make another RS game.

I would also expect a brand new story with new characters.

monkey484

Noob
Jul 2, 2005
They will probably close out the GRAW trilogy first before they make another RS game. But there is no doubt in my mind that they'll make another.

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
Scott Mitchell (GRAW 1 and GRAW 2) is the U.S. theathre commander in End War, so there might be some loose ends for the next game).

Dre801

Megatron. . . .must be stopped.
Nov 16, 2001
Wonder if they'll do another city, like, I dunno, Rainbow Six: Miami or something?

Exile550

Noob
Jun 6, 2005
Dre801 said:
Wonder if they'll do another city, like, I dunno, Rainbow Six: Miami or something?

No specific localization please. Rainbow six is supposed to be a global anti-terrorism group, not a local SWAT team.

Mar 21, 2017
I'm really wanting another game like V2. The customization of the camo and clothing was great. The host being in control of the room: kicking people, setting restrictions, game type, and map. You also can't customize your character on Siege without spending an arm and leg, because you know the game isn't expensive enough. I miss V2 and the traditional TDM or Team Leader where you didn't have to play random respawn garbage, as well as having the clan tag.