Nov 1, 2003
what is the difference between Koopa Kid (Mario Party 4,5,6) and Bowser junior b/c in MP 4 if you land on a Bowser space Koopa Kid comes down
[[Locked by request. ~OML]]

GolfGamer

No Longer a Noob
Jan 8, 2005
Off-topic I think. Post this on Mario Party board please. this is the Mario BASEBALL board. Please lock NOW.

Dr.anonymous

Closeted Bania Fan
Jul 11, 2006
NJ
Bowser jr. is presumably Boswer's biological son, while the Koopalings are underlings. Personally, I think they're some sort of hell spawn.

axemblue4

John Locke told me I needed to stay.
Sep 28, 2003
Confirmed. Sending supplies
Bowser jr. is presumably Boswer's biological son, while the Koopalings are underlings. Personally, I think they're some sort of hell spawn.
Bowser Jr.'s resemblance to Baby Bowser is uncanny, and you can't help but wonder if he's actually a clone of Bowser. Suddenly, it all makes sense. Why Bowser lied for years about the 7 Koopalings being his "children" only to come out recently and admit that they're not (actually, it was Miyamoto who admitted it). Bowser's use of "Koopa Kid" minions in the Mario Party games with an unclear biological tie to him. And now this unmistakable Baby Bowser clone.

Clearly, Bowser is infertile, and he has a deep psychological void about his lack of family. He has had fake children and has kidnapped Peach for decades to fill in that emotional void. Clearly, he fantasized that Peach truly was indeed his wife and the mother of Bowser Jr, hence why he lied to him. He had hoped that in time, Peach would come to accept the role of a surrogate mother. It's also now clear why Bowser yelled in rage, "HOW DARE YOU DISTURB OUR FAMILY VACATION!" upon Mario's arrival to the hot tub. For years, Mario has been the villain who has disrupted Bowser's delusions of a family unit.

Last edited:

Dr.anonymous

Closeted Bania Fan
Jul 11, 2006
NJ
Bowser Jr.'s resemblance to Baby Bowser is uncanny, and you can't help but wonder if he's actually a clone of Bowser. Suddenly, it all makes sense. Why Bowser lied for years about the 7 Koopalings being his "children" only to come out recently and admit that they're not (actually, it was Miyamoto who admitted it). Bowser's use of "Koopa Kid" minions in the Mario Party games with an unclear biological tie to him. And now this unmistakable Baby Bowser clone.

Clearly, Bowser is infertile, and he has a deep psychological void about his lack of family. He has had fake children and has kidnapped Peach for decades to fill in that emotional void. Clearly, he fantasized that Peach truly was indeed his wife and the mother of Bowser Jr, hence why he lied to him. He had hoped that in time, Peach would come to accept the role of a surrogate mother. It's also now clear why Bowser yelled in rage, "HOW DARE YOU DISTURB OUR FAMILY VACATION!" upon Mario's arrival to the hot tub. For years, Mario has been the villain who has disrupted Bowser's delusions of a family unit.
BWAH HAH HAH THE WATER'S GREAT EH JUNIOR?