Jul 19, 2004
when ever i try and do grapples i can only do a certain amount, i can do 2 weak square grapple, 2 strong square grapple, 2 weak triangle grapple, 2 strong triangle grapples, 1 weak back grapple, 1 strong back grapple.

Is there any way to do any more moves because whenever i face another fightedr with the wrestling fighting style (Blaze for example) he does a lot more then 10 grapples. But when i play with hime it still only lets me do 10 grapples. Is there another way to do more moves.

And i was also wondering how to do the couters in which you attack your opponent and knock him down. And how do you counter grappls like the computer does (when they hit your grapple attempt away; it may happen to other people, but when ever you have BLAZING and you try and grapple them they always knock it away.) That one PLZ help

WILL WUL
Tnx in advance

Jan 1, 2008
You can only get more grapple moves for a created fighter. You do this by getting new fighting styles in the Story mode. Even though the other fighting styles aren't wrestling, they'll still let you do more grapple moves.

Jul 19, 2004
ya but i tried to add the martial arts fighting style and i lost all my grapple moves, which fighting style will let me do more grappling moves that wont delete the ones i already have, and i already tried streetfighting but all adds is the strong triangle grapple

Aug 13, 2007
has any one know a cheat for infinite health and stamina for def jam fight for ny ar code v5 on the ps2 because i'm stuck on the game please.