Pranav.b11

Noob
Oct 15, 2013
does far cry 4 on ps3 at least look like how far cry 3 did in ps3????????? pls reply and if u can could you give me some screen shots :D

aryan_1

Ŧĥệ Ķïńğ ộƒ Ķįņģŝ
Feb 25, 2006
California
it looks better than what far cry 3 looked like. not much difference between a ps4 version and ps3 version btw..the game is awesome and it looks awesome

Pranav.b11

Noob
Oct 15, 2013
it looks better than what far cry 3 looked like. not much difference between a ps4 version and ps3 version btw..the game is awesome and it looks awesome
really!!!!!!!!!!! that's awesome but when i saw a you tube video of fc4 ps3, it did not look that good..... :( either way thx a lot :)

aryan_1

Ŧĥệ Ķïńğ ộƒ Ķįņģŝ
Feb 25, 2006
California
really!!!!!!!!!!! that's awesome but when i saw a you tube video of fc4 ps3, it did not look that good..... :( either way thx a lot :)
play it and you'll know.. i saw a clip before getting the game.. but trust me...youtube videos don't do justice to this game. playing this on a 50in HD LED..with surround sound.. its like you r in the game.. its so pristine..

Pranav.b11

Noob
Oct 15, 2013
play it and you'll know.. i saw a clip before getting the game.. but trust me...youtube videos don't do justice to this game. playing this on a 50in HD LED..with surround sound.. its like you r in the game.. its so pristine..
thx bro, ur awesome!! guess ill get the game then :D

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
thx bro, ur awesome!! guess ill get the game then :D
The sound quality is amazing. I have SkullCandy PLYR 7.1 surround sound headphones for gaming and I used them for a bit with Far Cry 4 and the sounds of the wildlife sneaking up on me scared the holy crackers out of me and I'm too scared to use them again.