Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunbury037

Noob
Jul 16, 2008
I'm having audio problems with this A Crack in Time. Has anyone experienced any of these?

-A couple of times, dialogues during gameplay didn't seem to finish. One person will say something, then another person is supposed to respond back...but they don't. And I didn't do anything or go anywhere that would've interrupted the dialogue.

-Sometimes sound effects will be delayed/out of sync. This usually happens when I warp to a location or another Sector in my ship; the jet sound will be out of sync, and the "warping" sound will be out of sync with the white flash of your ship warping. Occasionally, I also get out of sync audio when Ratchet jumps out of his ship; the sound of his feet landing on the ground will be delayed.

-One time in the Valkyrie Citadel, I heard static over the music after hitting/but not jumping off of) one of those 'X' pad things used during Hoverboot sections. The static didn't go away until I just died and respawned. I got static another time in the Great Clock, but it only lasted a couple of seconds.

-When you talk to that guy near the start of Gimlick Valley, his dialogue repeated. It went something like "Praise Orvus! I have visi-Praise Orvus!". It only happened one time and it played fine the next time.

-Two times in the same Agorian Battleplex event (Quick and the Dead), the music sounded like it was having trouble starting. It would play the beginning part over a few times then just stopped altogether.

-Sometimes music doesn't play. It might start playing if I die and respawn (or it might STOP when I die and respawn).

Bunbury037

Noob
Jul 16, 2008
That's what confuses me. The console is less than two months old, and the game was bought new and factory sealed.

I've never heard the term "pinicity".

Status
Not open for further replies.