plsrespond8

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 23, 2013
I'm new here, would like to see what cars everyone owns.

I have a 2012 WRX with a stage 1 tune and nothing else. Fun car. Dyno'd at 263awhp and 280wtq (they are underrated from the factory).

Ghost_16

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
Does it has boosts??

I assume you're talking about turbo?

If so, then yes it does. My car is the Linear(the "base" model) and comes with a lower pressure turbo and only 175HP compared to the Arc and Vector models which have 210HP. Same engine but different turbos, mine is 0.4 bar. I'm not sure what that equates to in PSI, though.

KCD1XD

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 15, 2006
Does it has boosts??

If so, then yes it does. My car is the Linear(the "base" model) and comes with a lower pressure turbo and only 175HP compared to the Arc and Vector models which have 210HP. Same engine but different turbos, mine is 0.4 bar. I'm not sure what that equates to in PSI, though.
Yeah, sorry. I'm in a strange mood today. That's not bad. Sounds like fun!

Ghost_16

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
Does it has boosts??

Yeah, it sounds fun. I still haven't driven it yet.[face_tongue]

KCD1XD

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 15, 2006

Really? Why not?

Ghost_16

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2009
Toronto

Really? Why not?

It needs a new clutch. I, sort of, got it for my 16th birthday back in March for $700 and up until a couple weeks ago it had just been sitting in my driveway. So now it's sitting at my dads work and I have no idea what's going on. I know my dad was looking for a new clutch but I don't know what's going on as of late.

KCD1XD

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 15, 2006

Really? Why not?

It needs a new clutch. I, sort of, got it for my 16th birthday back in March for $700 and up until a couple weeks ago it had just been sitting in my driveway. So now it's sitting at my dads work and I have no idea what's going on. I know my dad was looking for a new clutch but I don't know what's going on as of late.

Well, assuming a new clutch costs $1000, that's a damn good deal on a nice car. (Little do you know, your dad's also adding another turbo.)

Ghost_16

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
Really? Why not?

Well, assuming a new clutch costs $1000, that's a damn good deal on a nice car. (Little do you know, your dad's also adding another turbo.)

It's was definitely a steal, the car doesn't even have the tiniest spot of rust on it, aside from needing a new clutch it's in amazing condition.

My dad was almost able to get a new clutch and get it installed for under $500 but the guy that was going to do it ran off because he was behind on rent. Damn him!

KCD1XD

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 15, 2006

It's was definitely a steal, the car doesn't even have the tiniest spot of rust on it, aside from needing a new clutch it's in amazing condition.

My dad was almost able to get a new clutch and get it installed for under $500 but the guy that was going to do it ran off because he was behind on rent. Damn him!

That sucks...quite a lot.

Jun 28, 2013
I just have a 2000 VW Beetle 1.8T with an ECS swap for the computer, a 2.5 catback exhaust, and Neuspeed cold-air intake.. I'll snap picks of it, but I do have a pic of my friends truck here.
9122036561_7d34a8d530_z.jpg

KhajiitSavage

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 28, 2013
A truck with a spoiler, and an overhead visor.

Does your friend realize spoilers on trucks are almost pointless, and a visor utterly takes away a spoilers purpose?

--E-J--

Noob
Sep 14, 2006
Still got my 07 Pontiac Solstice 2.4L, I have a love hate relationship with it (I think it's a lemon).

FATBOY_1

Dat Acceleration
Jul 30, 2004
They had a turbo 4 cyl that was suppose to be the extra power it needed.
Surprised it wasnt more popular.

KCD1XD

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 15, 2006
I agree there. The Sky has a bit more of a Corvette nose to it. Looks a lot sharper, rather than rounded.

XSkater2099

My mouth is more foul than my ass
Jan 3, 2002
DSC03002.jpg
DSC03005.jpg
DSC03006.jpg

2012 Volkswagen GLI- 16,5xx miles

Only mods are: neuspeed short shift kit and torque arm insert, traction control on/off button added, blacked out badges and tint.

Coming soon, billy boat turbo back exhaust, carbonio stage 2 intake and a tune.

Last edited: