Oct 15, 2008
I was looking up some information on the 00 Qan[T] on gundam wikipedia and I discovered somethings about the gundam movie that might change the direction of the gundam series. I really don't want to spoil things for anyone that haven't seen the movie, but I will say that this movie shares some elements of macross series.

Oct 15, 2008
Rocketshadowsaber said:
I was looking up some information on the 00 Qan[T] on gundam wikipedia and I discovered somethings about the gundam movie that might change the direction of the gundam series. I really don't want to spoil things for anyone that haven't seen the movie, but I will say that this movie shares some elements of macross series.

Didn't want to get any trouble for saying the M word so I should explain what I meant about my first posting. WARNING SPOILER!!! The evil faction in the 00 gundam movie is the ELS Extraterrestrial Living-metal Shape-shifters. They are not human but aliens from a distant star system so that is what I meant.

zgmfx

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 4, 2004
That's not really a spoiler. Its been known before the movie came out that the enemies in the movie were going to be aliens. They're even shown in the movie trailers. At least I think that's what those flying metallic cone things were. But apart from that I kind of spoiled it for myself by reading the article on Gundam wikia. It kind of takes an Ender's Game type turn regarding the aliens. That's actually kind of a spoiler if you can figure out what I mean. The movie definitely finishes 00 for good though.

But really though, out of all the series to have aliens, I think UC would've been better, since its been around for so long, and they're so far into space expansion. And come on, it's UC, what more can you possibly do? Another spacenoid rebellion? In 00, you have people who are still in the AD calender, haven't moved into space colonies (I know some exist, but its not as widespread as in the other Gundams), and yet they have a major encounter with aliens already.

And I don't think anyone has anything against Macross, so you don't have to worry.

Phantom-Pain

Still not Kojima
Mar 16, 2007
I've seen it. The ELS are really creepy and dark, theres a genuine sense of pressure and fear in the film because of how relentless and unstoppable the ELS actually are.

nfen84life

Noob
Jan 19, 2007
Kind of have to eliminate those pesky aliens before people start moving to space in masses don't you think?