Jun 11, 2009
http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=3tkgn2ffap3yfcd114243

A friend of mine (who made a previous poll that reached 2000 votes before, but had twenty-five characters) has created a new poll that consists of virtually every character someone wants to see. The poll has not only characters, but also stages, Assist Trophies and bosses available as well. First part is characters, the second part is stage and finally Assist Trophies and bosses.

Make sure to vote for who you want and not who you expect. This is a want poll, not an likelihood poll. You also only get one chance to vote, so vote wisely.

Here are the current results; they will be updates regularly:
Newcomers and Veterans (480 votes)
Stages, Assist Trophies and Bosses (290 votes)

Have a great time voting, will keep everyone informed when new results are made.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Crush them all!
Apr 4, 2008
Where the wind flows
Never mind, I just realized it was on the Smash board too.

Pretty good list. I'm surprised how high the request for Waluigi is up there. He would probably make SSB5 or 6 depends on how he's used.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2013
NOOOOOO I WANT WALuIGI IN SSB4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! + PALUTENA ROB AND KRYSTALLL **** but since there will be a lot more chracters waluigi is probably the one Sakurai will add to the Mario chraters heheh YES
I don't evne care if they r not there I will bang mty head and everything( apart from if krystal is not there I don't mind lol)

Aug 14, 2014
I think Natsu, Juvia, Lucy, Erza, gray, gajeel, and other members of fairy tail. I think u should put them in the game because they would increase the popularity in this game. Also their magic powers would be some thing new to this game. Numbers of people would love these anime characters in this game. These popular fairy tail characters would be a big hit and would kick butt in this game. So please add these characters.

Aug 14, 2014
I think a good evil character to join Ssb4 to would be Medusa from Kid Icarus she would be an enemy to palutena and pit because ssb4 also needs a villain for kid Icarus it would be a great change