Feb 2, 2008
ok, so i just got the light reaver and im out of the temple, but now im stuck in kain's moselieum and the surrounding crypt. i just keep going around in circles and dont know what to do. is this a glitch or am i just retarted. any help would be appreciated! thanx

IRMacGuyver

IR not supposed to be here
Jan 13, 2001
Your talking about Defiance right? Give me a minute and I'll see if I can remeber where you are and find the answer.

IRMacGuyver

Jan 13, 2001
I haven't found it yet and I gotta go to work. I'll be back by 1:00am central with an answer if you don't have one yet.

IRMacGuyver

Jan 13, 2001
Did you drag the stone pillar over so you can jump onto it from above? After that you should find a ledge to climb in the next couple of rooms. Somewhere up there should be a dark orb to use the light reaver on.

Feb 2, 2008
yeah i dragged the pillar over and have been stuck in the subsequent rooms. oh well.thanks for the help i appreciate it. i wonder though if you mean the dark orb that hides the health talisman?
oh well ill try and figure it out.

and thank you negativecreep7, your eloquence and sincerity have made my day so much brighter. im sure you shine similarly on all who know you.

IRMacGuyver

Jan 13, 2001
Maybe it was a light orb that your supposed to use the dark reaver somewhere around there. Try looking for that.