Charlie164

Noob
Jul 6, 2012
Hi,
I'm on harry potter lego years 1-4 on the wii and i'm at 98.7%
I'm not sure but i think theres been some glitch as i can't get to the last character token i need, the hufflepuff prefect in the grassy courtyard just before the owlery. I think there were supposed to be more lego blocks appear when the gremlins dropped the chest and you supposed to build a staircase up to get that token however they only dropped one piece and i cant reach it and i've tried everything, has anyone got any ideas of how i can reach it as if i have start over gain i might cry!
Thanks guys!

Alkymist96

Noob
Jan 16, 2012
Hi,
I'm on harry potter lego years 1-4 on the wii and i'm at 98.7%
I'm not sure but i think theres been some glitch as i can't get to the last character token i need, the hufflepuff prefect in the grassy courtyard just before the owlery. I think there were supposed to be more lego blocks appear when the gremlins dropped the chest and you supposed to build a staircase up to get that token however they only dropped one piece and i cant reach it and i've tried everything, has anyone got any ideas of how i can reach it as if i have start over gain i might cry!
Thanks guys!

There should be three blocks (scroll down the page at
http://www.360achievementguides.com...-4-character-token-guide-hogwarts-castle.html)

If you've already quit the game, you could try going back to see if the scene reverted to the original setup?