Fettster777

Super Star
Dec 6, 2004
1. I just beat the mission for Zeke where you kill enemies with the floodlight. How close to the end of the story am I?
2. How difficult did you find hard mode? I've died like 10+ times already on easy mode.
3. What is the easiest way to beat the Ravager and the giant monster that uses its tongue to grab you? These two are pretty much the reasons I've died so much. I've been throwing sticky grenades at the ravager and throwing cars and the big monster. I tried attacking the raver with my melee attack but sometimes I get caught under it for a second and it somehow kills me instantly.

Thanks.

TheSolidOne

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 22, 2004
1. I just beat the mission for Zeke where you kill enemies with the floodlight. How close to the end of the story am I?
2. How difficult did you find hard mode? I've died like 10+ times already on easy mode.
3. What is the easiest way to beat the Ravager and the giant monster that uses its tongue to grab you? These two are pretty much the reasons I've died so much. I've been throwing sticky grenades at the ravager and throwing cars and the big monster. I tried attacking the raver with my melee attack but sometimes I get caught under it for a second and it somehow kills me instantly.

Thanks.

1. Pretty close. I believe you are less than 10 missions away.
2. I actually found hard to be pretty easy. The game seems daunting at first but once you get the full grasp on how to use Cole, it's cake. I did it as a hero too so it was a little more hard.
3. Rockets and sticky grenades. Especially sticky grenades. Once the big guy opens his face armor to attack just throw a shit ton of stickies at him and you'll have him toasty toast in a couple of minutes.