WolfOfVesti

No Longer a Noob
Jan 21, 2014
And I'm really bad at it lol. I heard the game was like Metroid but the only thing that is similar is the level design, the whole RPG element completely changes everything about the game.

Anyways the reason I made this thread is because I feel so lost in this game. Are there any simple tricks and tips I should know? I have died quite a few times now and it's pretty frustrating. I'm not really sure what I should be buying at the shops and what items/weapons to be equipping and what not. The game definitely has WAY more content than I was expecting.

Anyways have advice or tips would be great thanks.

Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
Sorry for the late response, hopefully you're still playing SOTN. Haven't checked this board in a while.

What are the problems you've been having so far? How far have you gotten?

You should have decent items by the time you get to the Librarian (the first shop you should get to.) By that point I had the Mirror Cuirass and Jewel Knuckles which are pretty useful at that stage in the game along with the Soul of Wolf ability. I also didn't feel like it was too difficult up to that point and the bosses (Slogra & Gaibon and the Doppelganger) were no real challenge either.

Last edited: