GoPats12

Noob
Nov 23, 2001
I swear, it's almost as if you just can't throw strikes anymore without some crazy hit taking place. This has to be a bug in need of patching because it happens way too often... but I swear if I have one more pitch hit right down the 1st base line into the outfield I'm going to scream and probably break my controller. The bugs in this game are killing me, anybody else have a routine ground ball turn into an infield single because the defender gloves the ball and then casually winds up and throws it to the intended base like he's playing catch? The same thing has happened to me quite a few times on 3rd strikes that hit the ground and turned into stolen bases because the catcher took his sweet time getting the ball to the base.

jippobrat

Noob
Jul 17, 2011
I swear, it's almost as if you just can't throw strikes anymore without some crazy hit taking place. This has to be a bug in need of patching because it happens way too often... but I swear if I have one more pitch hit right down the 1st base line into the outfield I'm going to scream and probably break my controller. The bugs in this game are killing me, anybody else have a routine ground ball turn into an infield single because the defender gloves the ball and then casually winds up and throws it to the intended base like he's playing catch? The same thing has happened to me quite a few times on 3rd strikes that hit the ground and turned into stolen bases because the catcher took his sweet time getting the ball to the base.

Haven't had any problems with my