Derick22333

Almost Not a Noob
May 3, 2010
Didn't know where else to put this but anyway all these arguments over NBA All time teams lately got me thinking about today's technology, what the wii started and virtual reality stuff before it has been able to accomplish..and it got me thinking.

What if there was a Basketball game that basically let's anybody play the game how they would have in real life in a virtual world at as high of a level as they ever could? I can't explain how it would work but you wouldn't even need a controller and would have total control of what you look like in this world. (could be your younger self, the current you, a cartoon character or multiple other possibilities.

Entering this world of any sized arena or backyard. Maybe people could port over their child hood playgrounds or back yards and re live the old days. Being able to just play basketball again, and best of all NBA Legends of all eras could play these games to and finally answer the questions of all these dream matches that we've been wanting to see for years now..because I'm 100% sure ESPN or some other network would gladly televise this stuff for all of us to see.

but yeah.. No game modes needed because when you're on the court you can just play the game however you wish to whether it be teaming up with 5 others, 4, 3 or just 2 people, 1 on 1 tournaments and any thing else.

Well how does that sound?