Nov 21, 2010
I am on the game and love it even though it would be nice for an English patch for PS4 that said still having fun! I made 2 toons on Ship 2 but messed up on 1 of them bad and want to delete it but since idk how to read Japanese can any1 help me figure out how to delete that 1 character and keep my other 2? I have no clue on how to do every time I login it shows all 3 and I pick which 1 I want to play as but since there are limited spots to make characters I would like to delete this 1. Any help would be appreciated tyvm pls get back to me asap!

tickeroo

No Longer a Noob
Sep 19, 2000
Hey, dude. You have to just press the orange button on the top of your multi-VMU to switch between characters when you're loading up the game. You'll see the lights change on the top, just pick 1-4, wherever you saved the character. Be careful about pressing the button when the card is saving. Pressing the button is basically like swapping VMUs on the fly, which would be a bad idea, I think.

Then you can go into the screen where you load the character and delete is the fourth option down. Just press UP to confirm that you really want to delete.

Hope this helps. Cool to see you enjoying the game!

Last edited:

Quatre47

Fuwa Fuwa Time!!
Aug 9, 2001
Oklahoma
I am on the game and love it even though it would be nice for an English patch for PS4 that said still having fun! I made 2 toons on Ship 2 but messed up on 1 of them bad and want to delete it but since idk how to read Japanese can any1 help me figure out how to delete that 1 character and keep my other 2? I have no clue on how to do every time I login it shows all 3 and I pick which 1 I want to play as but since there are limited spots to make characters I would like to delete this 1. Any help would be appreciated tyvm pls get back to me asap!

Okay, way late, finally got it updated and actually had time to log on after updating it and the patch.

If you still need help with this, assuming its the same as PS4 menus, once you select the character, it should be the bottom option, and then the top option.

tickeroo

No Longer a Noob
Sep 19, 2000
Really sad picturing him sitting there waiting for a month not being able to play, just staring at the screen night after night, wondering why he was wasting all of his time staring into this infernal screen, waiting for the sweet release of finally getting to play the game, or the sweet release of death, whichever came first, it didn't matter, he had descended into the darkest abyss, spiralling beyond depths he had never dreamed, complete depersonalization and derealization has set in now, the refrain of "bottom option, then top option" repeating senselessly in his head, he continues to stare ahead, a string of drool falls from his lip towards the floor, he can't make anny sessneses o theee BOTTTOM OPTION TOP OPTION PLEASE MOMMY SAVE ME

Quatre47

Fuwa Fuwa Time!!
Aug 9, 2001
Oklahoma
Really sad picturing him sitting there waiting for a month not being able to play, just staring at the screen night after night, wondering why he was wasting all of his time staring into this infernal screen, waiting for the sweet release of finally getting to play the game, or the sweet release of death, whichever came first, it didn't matter, he had descended into the darkest abyss, spiralling beyond depths he had never dreamed, complete depersonalization and derealization has set in now, the refrain of "bottom option, then top option" repeating senselessly in his head, he continues to stare ahead, a string of drool falls from his lip towards the floor, he can't make anny sessneses o theee BOTTTOM OPTION TOP OPTION PLEASE MOMMY SAVE ME

I'd like to think he has a smart phone and eventually used a translation app........or that thing you said, I guess thats cool too.