Feb 6, 2010
Amazing hope we will get some better RPGs in the coming years with combat similar to The Tales of series. The only i thing i don't like about it is that it doesn't give you as much freedom as Vesperia and it's a little shorter. But other wise i love it. Decent character development , a combat system that is fun but a little more complex, o.k. story, and (even though its not that important) better graphics. Now i just have to wait for Xillia.

P.S. Yes Pascal is annoying at times, anyone else think that she sounds like a lesbian at times?

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2010
No idea, we need Graces F to sell a lot for them to even consider bringing Xillia state-side, my guess is that it will be on the PS3 and maybe the 360.

Warshade

Noob
Mar 20, 2012
Xillia was ps3 exclusive in japan I do not see them making it multiplat for a NA release. Pascal is by far the oddest character you meet and then she seems to stay as a part member for almost no reason at all. I want to stay in your group so I can stalk the little girl. Yeah given choice I would not think people would allow someone that weird to stick around. I like the after battle commentary from her though. So its give and take.