Honto

Noob
Jun 5, 2013
Hello everyone, I just got my ps4 today and I'm getting really frustrated with Killzone Shadow Fall. Everything went smoothly until I reached the part where you have to send the OWL in attack mode to dispatch a couple of guards. No matter how many times i send it (up in the touch pad and then L1), it just gets there, stands around not doing anything and returns to me when it runs out of health. In the end i just had to rappel down and stab them.

I've been playing through the rest of the level using all other OWL commands without problem but attack mode never works. I highlight the icon with the touchpad and when it lights up (pointing at a location or enemy at range) I press L1, only to watch the drone just stand around being shot at.

I've searched around the web and can't find anyone else with a similar problem. So, do you have any tips for this? Thanks a lot, it's driving me crazy.

goget2

Noob
Oct 14, 2010
The OWL is just so useless. I tried doing the same thing. I had to rappel down too. Its only good for drawing fire. So the enemies shoot at the OWL instead of you.