Braack

No Longer a Noob
Nov 9, 2001
Anyone still kicking around? Circa 2001-2004

I hear they finally "fixed" the test server ;)

Braack
Legends

May 5, 2004
Anyone still kicking around? Circa 2001-2004

I hear they finally "fixed" the test server ;)

Braack
Legends

Hey Braack
With all the hype around CU I went back to DAOC. ...Uthgard shard

DAOC Just like it was back in the day.
Old Frontiers (The old emain), No TOA, No champ levels. Just classic DAOC and RVR etc.
population is a bit higher than what we were used to on Pendragon. About 400 during primetime EST, about 1000 peak times (which occur during the day)

Best MMO time Ive had in a decade.

Torrential

zeetes

Beib Fan Club CEO
Feb 27, 2000
hah i found an old bookmark backup cleaning off a retired hard drive and what do i see in it? a link to the old pendragon beta boards. other than the pre-release beta, the only beta i really tested was for mordred.

Tarrgon

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 8, 2002
Not sure if any of you remember my Alb pally named Lionheatx. Some of these names here do sound familar.

Hey man, long time no see.... 2 years later a reply. LOL... This is Rick.. I was.. Rikalion or Targon the pally on alb side... Was in Zealots with you and Buab remember? I'm playing as Rikalion on Ywain8 now lol. And man, lots of old names here.. memories.... *cue music*

Braack

No Longer a Noob
Nov 9, 2001
Not sure if any of you remember my Alb pally named Lionheatx. Some of these names here do sound familar.

Hey man, long time no see.... 2 years later a reply. LOL... This is Rick.. I was.. Rikalion or Targon the pally on alb side... Was in Zealots with you and Buab remember? I'm playing as Rikalion on Ywain8 now lol. And man, lots of old names here.. memories.... *cue music*

Keeping this thread alive... not sure why, but why not. An annual post!

Everstrom

Noob
Jul 17, 2017
People still player where everyone playing now? lol I haven't played in years lol debating on coming back to play