supergreg64

The GCB President
Aug 1, 2000
http://firsthour.net
http://firsthour.net/blog/onimusha-the-best-series-everyone-already-forgot-about

Something I wrote up for my site, kind of sad to see Capcom drop this series so quickly.

Cheers, and hope we see another Onimusha game someday.

killad-pad

Noob
Sep 25, 2002
I haven't forgot about it. I loved the 1st one. Didn't get into playing the other 2 because I was into playing Ninja Gaiden by that time but definitely a solid game.

MG4488

Noob
Nov 29, 2010
That is so f*cken true what is wrong with people.....grow a soul[face_cry]
I dont think people know any history or have any culture all they know is what the media puts in there face like a bunch of jumping babies in a highchair like wtf

LisaB1138

Older than most, smarter than the average bear
Apr 23, 2004
You do see the irony in claiming everyone else is a "bunch of babies" in a post of that questionable content? [face_raised_brow]

The Onimusha series (sans 4) is one of my faves. I would love to see Capcom at least re-release the first two games and include analog control on the PSN. I would also love to see the same treatment for Genma Onimusha on the Live Marketplace.

MG4488

Noob
Nov 29, 2010
I thought i hit the nail on the head[face_plain]
I was more or less going on the same line as the main topic...and I'm not sure where there was a shred of irony in that statement it was more of a fact of life in this day in age#-o I'm not trying to bash you or onimusha i would love to see them come out with some thing new:D

Mar 23, 2011
What do you guys mean I hope they come out with something new? Haven't any of you heard of Onimusha 4 Dawn Of Dreams which was the best one in the series. Hopefully there is an Onimusha 5 in production for the ps3 as we speak maybe thats what you guys are referring too. Onimusha 4 Dawn Of Dreams is one of my favorite games bar none it is way more in depth than the other ones, having two characters that you can switch between for one thing among others.