shadbolt57

Noob
Aug 25, 2013
UK
Lets hear from the older xbox gamers.Splintercell blacklist best splintercell yet? Us more mature gamers might not be so fast as the kids but we can still ROCK IT but just a bit slower.We need to get online and game on.ANY VOLUNTEERS???????

Feb 26, 2006
35 and loving it. I bought it to fill the space before GTAV and man am I impressed. This game is great!

SSB_Fan

No Longer a Noob
Mar 9, 2008
I'm not very old but I've been seriously gaming since 2000. Of course sometime along the way I played the original Splinter Cell on Xbox in 2001, the most fun I ever had on the new console trying to hide in the dark and above railings. One very distinct memory was going into that one building and spotting a guy taking a piss through my sticky camera under the door. Also doing the splits inbetween walls. [face_tongue]

I gotta say Blacklist is pretty fun, but it's nothing like Chaos Theory back in 2K5. In comparison it feels like a totally different game with only a few similarities. It's too fast-paced for me.

Vee.I.P.

Noob
Aug 1, 2009
49. Love Xbox live. Love Splinter Cell. Love to play with some of the Older crowd, and learn some multi-player.

shadbolt57

Noob
Aug 25, 2013
UK
49. Love Xbox live. Love Splinter Cell. Love to play with some of the Older crowd, and learn some multi-player.
[face_applause] If your interested send me a message on xbox Maybe we can link up and do some s/cell conviction or blacklist on co-op Gamertag is Shadbolt57.Awaiting reply
Vee.I.P.,